Looking for daily accountability group or partner, especially for evening check-in s

Options
Is there such a group on here? I'm in the Eastern Time zone, I live in Northeast ohio. And I'm just getting started on a new health and weight loss plan today.

Replies

• samannabel985
    samannabel985 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ok dear that’s cool
  • mlconstant5
    mlconstant5 Posts: 43 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I’m new to using MFP so I don’t have any groups to suggest but I can be a check-in partner from Ontario, Canada 😊

I just completed day 1 of a 12 week workout program that I wrote out and will be logging in daily for accountability.
    - Mel
  • gains4lif3
    gains4lif3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Artemis I sent you a friend request. I am in same time zone and based in Cincy, OH. I’ve found it best for me to meet a small group of people here and check in to see if we’re all logging our food by end of the day :)
  • Veta2018
    Veta2018 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    @ArtemisSusanP - I'm currently in "September 1 Start for middle aged people" group. I don't see a lot of action here, but I'm posting daily. I'm in Indiana, but not in the same time zone. I understand how helpful it is to have the support from others with common goals. I'm here if you want to join the group or add me as a friend to share the journey together.
  • Surfydel
    Surfydel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m not on the East Coast time zone but I too am looking for what your looking for. I am in MST. I’m looking to talk and at times discuss the journey I’m on.

I have cycled up and down over the decade. Now in my 50’s and dealing with other feminine issues compounding the difficulty of weight loss.
    Maybe we can support each other.
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    You can just get some friends and check in with them.
  • jjoceanside9157
    Options
    Hello,
    Im in PA and just joined MFP looking for support and commradere on the health road!
    Look forward to chatting and supporting others!
  • fabgeekmom
    fabgeekmom Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I’m in Virginia so on same time zone. You could post every day and those who want to can post. I do that on another thread.
  • ovalsgentle0x1748
    Options
    I’m new as of today also; would like to have a small group to discuss how each day went and offer encouragement