ARMS, they do stop jiggling, I promise (pics)

Options
I started my weightloss journey on January 25, 2011...I have dieted, cardiod mybutt off, and lifted heavy for the last 8 mths...its been so worth it.
189470_1971355527690_1357074270_32438119_4729859_n.jpg
oneyear.jpg

Replies

• AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    That's flippin awesome! Great work!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats, keep up the great work
  • campbellcjdm
    Options
    WOW - You look great - I would have never thought those two pics were of the same person.
    And thanks for the encouraging words about jiggly arms -
    Are you able to do pullups? My chin can't seem to want to find the chin-up bar :tongue:
  • speakz82
    Options
    What was the heaviest you lifted? Mine can certainly use some work. They look great!
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I really hope so....My arms fall in my least favorite part of my body. They are horrific, my daughter even pointed out the bingos....
  • mmuzzy1068
    Options
    Nice job, they do stop and can be shaped pretty easily with dedication. That was my easy body part, my hard part is hips!! Legs, usually not an issue, but just can't seem to get rid of those hips...... :)
  • astul
    astul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's one problem that's been puzzling me for awhile and you have given me hope!! Your arms (and the rest of you) look fabulous!! xx
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Look at those guns!!! Very nice!
  • bjhadden
    Options
    NICE! I can't wait to have firm jiggle proof arms!
  • thebuxompilgrim
    thebuxompilgrim Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Good job! :)
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Thanks for the encouragement about the arms... mine are horrible and one of the worst things about my body right now other than my stomach.
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That's encouraging! :)
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The difference is fabulous!
  • heathera1980
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the GREAT work! (I hope I have the same success as you with my arms! :happy: )
  • essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!
    Jiggly arms are also my worst feature....it's nice to see there is hope!
  • glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wat fantastic inspiration! Congratulations, your hard work has definately paid off :drinker:

You have given me hope. I've lost 11cms of fat from my upper arms, with a long way to go. Fortunately its winter/spring here in New Zealand, so long sleeved tops are still acceptable, but it wont be long until its time to break out the t's and singlets!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Want to see but can't at work. In other words

Bump lol
  • MrsPike07
    Options
    Wow!! Thats all I can say! You look amazing!!! Congrats to you! You are smokin' girl!!! Love your tattoo's by the way :bigsmile:
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Very nice, congratulations! Cool ink too! :happy:
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!