Someone to talk with

Options
I have already lost weight on my own, I’d just like to lose a few more pounds! Get out of the size 8 and back into that size 2/5 before I had my oldest. Major life changes has set my life on a new course and I’d like to talk with others.

Replies

• Livin_At_The_Gym
    Livin_At_The_Gym Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi,

I lost 98 pounds on my own and recently decided to reach out to others going through the whole weight loss process. Having MFP friends to talk to...people that can relate...has been very helpful. Seeing my feed full of people hitting the pavement for a run, killing it at the gym, posting NSVs, recipes, etc helps when Im having an off day. I want those same people to see my goals being hit and help lift them up on their tough days...be part of the team, so it definitely helps push me. It's very worth it to get a good crew on here!

Be Well,
    -J-
  • capgordon6530
    capgordon6530 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey guys how we all doing just thought I'd say hi and wish youse will and happiness . For some reason I cant add on mfp keeps coming up error but if youse want to add me I can accept
    Be safe be positive always ❤️
  • fabgeekmom
    fabgeekmom Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I was a lifetime member of Weight Watchers but was gaining, probably because of the 0 point foods. My doctor recommended MFP as he said losing weight is calories in, calories out. I have lost 9 pounds since I joined in March. I only have 5 pounds to lose. My clothes are fitting better. I want to lose a cushion of weight before the holidays.