It's about time!!!

Options
I knew I was overweight, but told myself it was because I just had a baby, but that was 9 months ago. I realized that I feel very uncomfortable with myself and it dawned on me that it's because of the weight. I've failed several other "diets" before. This time, I'm not looking at this as a diet, it's a lifestyle change. And I have a few people who are very inspiring to me....and also I have a goal outfit. It's a REALLY pretty dress I picked up that was hand made. I LOVE this dress, but I am not even close to fitting into it. But, I'm on my way to getting there.

Replies

• ConnieSG
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! There is so much support and information here on the website. Feel free to add me if you would like
  • Sazzles14
    Options
    Hi, best of luck on getting into that lovely dress! My motivation was similar as I was in denial that those pre-children jeans still fit, but I'm enjoying my journey and feeling loads better for it already. If you're looking for friends to encourage you please feel free to add me x
  • Sazzles14
    Options
    Hi, best of luck on getting into that lovely dress! My motivation was similar as I was in denial that those pre-children jeans still fit, but I'm enjoying my journey and feeling loads better for it already. If you're looking for friends to encourage you please feel free to add me x
  • baloney17
    baloney17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So glad you're on here Sarah! I'm really loving this site and the support for the friends I'm making. I hope you find the same. Good luck..I'll be checking you posts (and not in a creepy stalker sort of way) :-)