new to the group

Options
I love what I am reading but don't know what all the acronyms are NSV, etc?? Where can I see this so I don't look stupid. I would like to join in. THANKS!!

Replies

• 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about looking stupid, we all do now and then...
    NSV is non scale victory.
    Not sure if there is a spot on here that tells you all the acronyms, but maybe in one of the "how to use" groups.
    Also, don't worry about asking in the thread, I asked many "stupid" questions, everyone is always willing to help and answer questions.

I found it, on the side, "quick links" click on help, type in "acronyms", and they all come up. This is on the website, but you should be able to find it on the app.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,744 Member
    Options
    @Thejackiegriffin We've all felt stupid, but no one ever looks stupid. I am an MFP transplant from Spark People who has come to love MFP just as much as I did SP.

There are no stupid questions either! You asked a brilliant question that gave me an answer I never knew I needed! @2baninja Thanks for that information I can now share it with my teams.
  • 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Your welcome Ceriusly1, I never knew it was there either, but after seeing their question, I thought there should be something. I gave me something other then work to do....
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,825 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Ooh can I chime in with a recommendation? Here's a thread where people post their latest NSV's. Check it out and see some examples of what people mean by "non-scale victory." I love reading these and posting my own -- so inspiring.

@Ceriusly1 @Thejackiegriffin @2baninja