Brand mew to Mfp...would like mfp friends!!

Options
Hi, Just wanted to start my post by saying I love mfp already. I was introduced to this from a gal at work. I hope to lose some weight, make some friends and hopefully help encourage others in the same boat as me...:bigsmile:

Replies

• DimplesInProgress
    DimplesInProgress Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I've only been using MFP for a few weeks and already have lost 7 pounds! Good luck!
  • JessicaHenry1984
    JessicaHenry1984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I sent you a friend request.
  • ConnieSG
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! There is so much information and support on here. Feel free to add me if you would like
  • pf3855
    Options
    Welcome aboard, I'm fairly new also! We can do this together!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Welcome! It's great here, i love it. Have already lost 1 and a half stone everyone is so nice :o)

Good luck with your journey, feel free to add me
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! We're so glad you're here!!:flowerforyou:
  • Sazzles14
    Options
    Hi! Good luck to you, it's such a good site, and really easy to use. Friend request on its way to you :smile:
  • mattoc
    Options
    I joined a long time ago, but actually started using mfp today. Hope knowing exactly what I'm putting into, and sweating out of, my body finally does the trick! Good luck.
  • lollypop_ginger
    lollypop_ginger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! :)
  • TristinAlmity
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too! I love this site and would like to make some friends too!
  • Cmg7664
    Options
    I am new too.......I downloaded on to my new Android so it will make things easier for me to track.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to print recipes that you find?

Thanks
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I am new and love it too! Sending a friend request
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I've been here one week today and just love it. My husband joined with me and together we've lost 9 pounds.