NSV at the doctor!

Options
I have been feeling really fatigued the last few weeks and I thought it was time to go back to the doctor since I have not been since on my weight loss journey. I was floored by my results. As of January of 2010 my choleterol was 224 and as of today it is down to 155! Also, my blood sugar went from 115 to 88, my liver enzymes dropped to normal range and my blood pressure was 134/75. I was so happy to hear all of those great numbers I cried right there in the office! I was so interested in seeing the numbers on the scale go down I didn't even think about the rest of the numbers!

Replies

• shaj316
    shaj316 Posts: 161
    Options
    Here's to a long happy life!
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    That's just brilliant news! Never mind the scale, those numbers right there are what it's all about, being healthier!
  • upsidedownpear
    upsidedownpear Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That is phenomenal !!!! Great work !!
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!!!
  • CoachNYLA
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I love to hear stories like that. Tell us how you did it!

It's amazing when you change some things how the medications and issues vanish....

Great going and congrats to you!!!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment and you should be very proud....Way to go!
  • mjt1975
    Options
    Congratulations!! Doing great!
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    Incredible! Way to go!
    And you really make a good point about how the transformation on the outside leads to even more wonderful things that you didn't even know about on the inside. :) Keep up your hard work!
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You should have a lot to be proud of... I saw your profile pics, you look wonderful!
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats to you for all your hard work!! :smile:
  • NoMoreThickyMickey
    Options
    wow, that's fantastic :)
  • kleverkira
    kleverkira Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Those are the numbers that really matter, not just a pants size or number on a scale.
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    What wonderful news, Congrats on all your hard work that brought all the numbers down.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic! congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I love to hear stories like that. Tell us how you did it!

It's amazing when you change some things how the medications and issues vanish....

Great going and congrats to you!!!

I just really watched portions and cut out fast food. I started exercising 4 to 6 days a week and sometimes even 7 days a week. I started incorporating way more veggies into my diet and cut out sodas. I also limit going out to restaurants to once a month. It's been so easy and knowing how healthy i am now makes it even more worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!