RevAbs

Options
Sweettart
Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
I had started Revabs about 3 months ago and only lasted a few weeks and stopped and I don't remember why because I did enjoy it.

Well I am going away at the beginning of December to either punta cana or hawaii and REALLY need to get goin on the weight loss!

On Monday Sept 5 I will be re-starting RevAbs and looking for people to join in on the 90 day journey with me! It is so much easier when you are doing things in a group as to doing them alone.

Also, if you have finished Revabs I would love to know what your results were like.

Hope to have you join me!!

Replies

• xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    What is Revabs?
  • Sweettart
    Options
    It is a 90 day workout program by Brett Hoebel who was one of the biggest loser trainers on the past season. It has abs, cardio and strength training.
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Has anyone completed RevAbs? What were your results like?
  • Sweettart
    Options
    I am starting today...Anyone joining me?
  • turbobecky
    Options
    i started today how are your results so far?
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Me and my hubby started last week. We are doing good. Abs were def sore last week LOL rest day was great. Starting week two today :)
  • Sweettart
    Options
    I am 2.5 weeks in and loving it!

Ladies I have a tip for you when you are working out. Wear a spanx. I know it sounds silly and thats what I thought when I was told but it works! It sucks eveything in for you when you are working out so you don't have to worry.

What is your fav workout on phase 1?

I have lost 6.4lbs so far