Pants NSV!

Options
killagb
killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
So I went over to get some new pants yesterday for casual wear, since any of the pants I have had are size 36 waist and are completely huge on me now. I see a pair of jeans I want to try on, so I get a size 34 and grab a 35 just in case that 34 didn't fit, I figured I might not quite be all the way down to a 34 just yet. I get into the dressing room and since I want to be optimistic, I try on the 34s first to see how they are....I get them on and they feel extremely loose! I show my girlfriend how big they are on me and also show the sales lady that was nearby so that she could guesstimate how much smaller I should try next, so we figured on size 32...which she brings back to me to try on. I get the 32s on....and low and behold they fit and not only that, they fit comfortably! I couldn't believe this, since I haven't worn 32s in longer than I can remember, I'd have to guess probably my early 20s and I'm 41 now. As an added bonus, I went and got a lightweight jacket too and realized I only needed a medium in that! It definitely feels much better to have clothes that fit me to really show off how much smaller I am now, I highly recommend it! :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Good stuff man! Way to go!
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Nothing like a feeling of accomplishment and realizing the hard work has paid off. Great job.... strut on out!
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Congrats. (:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is beyond awesome! Congrats!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This is most excellent.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Super job!!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! *pants dance*

:drinker:
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Awesome man!!
  • sherdewi
    Options
    Congrats, that's fabulous!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    That is cool. Way to go. I bet that was the most fun you've had shopping in a while.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    What no pics??????
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Congrats on your weightloss
  • killagb
    Options
    Woohoo! *pants dance*

:drinker:

lol *wonders just what the pants dance looks like*
    That is cool. Way to go. I bet that was the most fun you've had shopping in a while.

Seriously, it was...I kept getting all giddy to my girlfriend saying how I still couldn't believe how those pants fit on me. Now I need to eventually take my work slacks into the tailor to get taken in...I hope they aren't like...TOO big to take in, ie where they would look like far too much fabric.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You're freaking awesome!! Show off! You deserve it!
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    your pants are wonderful!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    You posted this, and all I could think was "PANTS" like everyone uses to troll a topic.

But seriously, great job!
  • killagb
    Options
    You posted this, and all I could think was "PANTS" like everyone uses to troll a topic.

But seriously, great job!

lol I honestly had that PANTS reference in my head when I titled this :smile: Thanks!
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    well done I've got a pair of classic fit jeans I want to get into I've had them since the last time I lost weight a few years ago they are brand new.
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    You have worked hard to get here! So happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!