New here

Options
Hi everyone :) my name is symone and I would like to make some friends on this app. My starting weight is 163 and my goal weight is 135. I went from 145 to 171 from a medication I am currently still on. I’ve already lost 8 lbs and want to continue! I am pescatarian and noticed it’s helped a lot with losing weight

Replies

• zapadka6248
    zapadka6248 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, let's kick some butt 😁
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,366 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hi everyone :) my name is symone and I would like to make some friends on this app.

Hi Symone, that sounds like a good plan. MFP has a lot to offer. It is a little bit confusing and a little bit broken, but if you figure out what works for you it can help you reach your goals. Adding a good group of friends is smart. However, MFP doesn't make it easy.

Other people can chime in, but for me, what makes sense to me doesn't work. (click a profile and look for an 'add as a friend' option.)

I copy the username, like "symonelovegarcia" then I go to my own page. In the url I replace my username with the person who I want to friend, e.g.
    " https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/symonelovegarcia "

then there is an add a friend button that works.

Anyone else? What's your way of sending a friend request?
  • symonelovegarcia
    Options
    Hi everyone :) my name is symone and I would like to make some friends on this app.

Hi Symone, that sounds like a good plan. MFP has a lot to offer. It is a little bit confusing and a little bit broken, but if you figure out what works for you it can help you reach your goals. Adding a good group of friends is smart. However, MFP doesn't make it easy.

Other people can chime in, but for me, what makes sense to me doesn't work. (click a profile and look for an 'add as a friend' option.)

I copy the username, like "symonelovegarcia" then I go to my own page. In the url I replace my username with the person who I want to friend, e.g.
    " https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/symonelovegarcia "

then there is an add a friend button that works.

Anyone else? What's your way of sending a friend request?

It is a bit confusing I tried finding the add friend button and couldn’t find it either