Incorrect macros showing on meals

Options
Humdot
Humdot Posts: 1 Member
At the top of each meal it tells you the total macros for each meal (lunch, dinner, etc). It's showing different totals than they actually should be, e.g it'll say for dinner I've had 10 grams of protein whereas the sum of each food item is far higher than 10g.

I've tried reinstalling and that didn't help

Best Answer

Answers

• RuthWinson
    RuthWinson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have noticed same issue
  • hashtagyegsarah
    hashtagyegsarah Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I am also having the same problem. My fat and protein numbers are switched.
  • Kelz101
    Kelz101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem too.... very frustrating. Is there a fix for this?
  • adw256
    adw256 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Glad this was reported today. Yes it seems to have switched fat and protein numbers today without warning.
  • Omi_16
    Omi_16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was just about to write the same post... A very low fat meal has a very high fat count on MFP.
  • drtot3378
    drtot3378 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Mine just started doing the same thing.
    Grams of fat and grams of protein are correct for a food, but interchanged for the meal. For example, a food that has 30 grams of protein and 10 grams of fat says the opposite when viewed as part of a meal. However, the total daily macros still seem to be calculating correctly.
  • SamOnMaui
    SamOnMaui Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. Dinner is showing 60g of fat and 3g of protein but it's the other way around.
  • jlr4life
    jlr4life Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same problem here, just noticed. Hopefully it gets fixed very soon, since I rely on this information throughout each day.
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I see I'm not the only one. I did submit a zendesk ticket. I think the daily macros are correct, but I don't want to do that math.
  • anitasardini
    anitasardini Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also having same issue. On meal breakdown fat and protein is switched but correct in total daily breakdown as well as if you view the actual good item. But not on the meal breakdown. I logged query with tech support.
  • anitasardini
    Options
    On my friends iPhone my and her info shows correct, but not on my android device. Wonder if it is android issue?
  • anitasardini
    Options
    When will this issue be resolved? It is still ongoing