calorie intake-you've probabyl answered this one already. bu

Options
I wok full time now and I have a one year old and about 30 pounds of baby fat still to lose.. God help me.
I have been trying to consume 1200 health calories a day and I’m always short 200 or 300..I have no appetite and I’m afraid that I’ll stall my metabolism. I don’t get to the gym very often so I don’t get any extra calories to burn. So what is a good snack food to eat to keep up my health eating daily?!?!?!

Also what is a good shack or meal before or after a gym workout…to help me get enough protein.?!?!?! Thank you again for your help.

Replies

• DesraStubbs
    DesraStubbs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I wok full time now and I have a one year old and about 30 pounds of baby fat still to lose.. God help me.
    I have been trying to consume 1200 health calories a day and I’m always short 200 or 300..I have no appetite and I’m afraid that I’ll stall my metabolism. I don’t get to the gym very often so I don’t get any extra calories to burn. So what is a good snack food to eat to keep up my health eating daily?!?!?!

Also what is a good shack or meal before or after a gym workout…to help me get enough protein.?!?!?! Thank you again for your help.
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options
    all natural peanut butter has about 100 calories per tablespoon with no sodium (as long as it's all natural unsalted). Cottage cheese is high in protein and I think it makes a great choice for an after workout snack.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Nuts, peanut butter (or any nut butter)
    This link may help.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/45414-foods-to-pad-exercise-calories