What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• dblirondog
    dblirondog Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm at work editing video, but thinking about tomorrow morning's workout.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,935 Member
    Options
    Eating blueberries & I just watched a man tell his mother he’s going to be in the Guinness Book of World Records in 2024 …
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,035 Member
    Options
    Eating blueberries & I just watched a man tell his mother he’s going to be in the Guinness Book of World Records in 2024 …
    I just looked out into my backyard and saw a fawn eating blueberries off one of my bushes. 😠
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I just looked out into my backyard and saw a fawn eating blueberries off one of my bushes. 😠

Bambi deserves it
  • cmsienk
    Options

Bambi deserves it
    No, no. Bad Bambi! Those are my blueberries. There are a million acorns on the ground behind those two blueberry bushes. Bambi can have all the acorns he wants
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Bambi deserves it
    No, no. Bad Bambi! Those are my blueberries. There are a million acorns on the ground behind those two blueberry bushes. Bambi can have all the acorns he wants
    *snort*
    bpdp3jyrpku5.gif
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2023
    Options

Bambi deserves it
    *snort*
    bpdp3jyrpku5.gif
    Apparently... he heard me (OR he's had his fill of blueberries and has moved on to the savory part (acorns) of his meal)
    wpgynqo923lq.jpg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Bambi deserves it
    *snort*
    bpdp3jyrpku5.gif
    Apparently... he heard me (OR he's had his fill of blueberries and has moved on to the savory part (acorns) of his meal)
    wpgynqo923lq.jpg

Aww he’s getting his winter coat ❤️
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    9epfzekotk8u.jpg
    Just got home....time to unpack my Chewy delivery.....this happens every 2 weeks.....i got a lot of animals 😁
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,260 Member
    Options
    Waiting for my chicken pot pie filling to cool
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,792 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    9epfzekotk8u.jpg
    Just got home....time to unpack my Chewy delivery.....this happens every 2 weeks.....i got a lot of animals 😁

😀 awesome!
    When my Beau was still here I ordered from Chewy but soon realized I had way too many boxes!
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    9epfzekotk8u.jpg

Six boxes? Do you keep alligators?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Something mildly stupid in the gym
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »
    9epfzekotk8u.jpg

Lol....14 cats, 2 dogs, 2 ducks, 4 geese.
  • redux1985
    edited September 2023
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »
    9epfzekotk8u.jpg

Lol....14 cats, 2 dogs, 2 ducks, 4 geese.

My friend, you are basically a zoo keeper now.
  • redux1985
    Options
    subdude1 wrote: »
    Depends. A single number 1-7 please.

4 after Revolu7's 4 geese?
  • redux1985
    Options
    Oh nice, enjoy!