Greek Yogurt

Options
2»

Replies

• mikeeats
    mikeeats Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fage non-fat with berries and whatever high fiber cereal you like and top off with chopped almonds or walnuts. Well rounded and will help with digestion after any meal that you might have trouble with.
  • Pageh656
    Options
    Chobani!!!!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for a texture close to regular yogurt?

Oikos Organic (Stoneyfield Farms) is almost runny compared to most greek yogurts. This is not the same thing as Dannon Oikos, which is much thicker.
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I like Athenos Greek if I want the fruit without all the sugar - 9 or 10 grams per serving, depending on which kind you buy (unless you get honey, of course).
  • barbarabo
    Options
    I like the Chobani and the yoplait. The sugar content is better than some. I got an Activia greek yogurt the other day thinking I would be helping my gut too, and it was good, but I should have looked at the sugar content before I ate it. The Chobani depends on which one you get but I think they are all less than 20g. I would like to find one as well that tastes good but has less sugar. Generally, the ones I have tried that are marketed as Low-carb are disgusting.
  • charlie716
    Options
    Thanks for all the information. It looks like I have asome yogurt to try!
  • fivetwo84
    Options
    Is that stuff that Uncle Jesse is hocking in TV any good?

Yes, the Oikos yogurt by Dannon is VERY good; it's even better than Chobani [in my opinion].
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Fage 2% hands down.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Chobani pomegranate is my favorite hands-down, but their 2% pineapple or strawberry banana ones are pretty amazing too :)
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love Chobani Fat Free Plain. It's really creamy and delicious.