What's the best and worst thing you did today?

Options
We all need a pat on the back for what we did that was good, but we also need to be accountable for what we did that wasn't so good. So... time for a little pride, some pure honesty, and then time to forgive ourselves and move on!

Replies

• kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...best thing? Worked out for the first time since June. Worst? Probably gonna drink a beer later. All in all, a good day....LOL
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I've had 1/2 of my daily 100 oz of water. But I haven't logged anything yet.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Best... planned out my meals and am under my calories. Worst... spent most of my day on MFP - at work.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Best - Went for an walk that I never thought I'd be able to do again
    Worst - Groaned when I got on the scale, I've come such a long way but occasionally I don't see that. This morning... I didn't see that
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Best, not diet or fitness related, got my pc working again (stubborn moo that I am)

Worst, chocolate custard, big bowl, not much else today so not a good day but the pc was narking the hell out of me...there I confessed

Oh and i'm proud of this today..........

catcrazy has logged in for 365 days in a row!
    22 hours ago · Comment
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Two worsts - 1. Haven't eaten all day :grumble: , 2. Quit my part-time job :explode:

Best thing - Getting my water :drinker:
  • TheKatzMeow77
    Options
    Best: Registered for my Zumba Instructor Training!!!
    Worst: Skipped my morning walk and spent $$ I don't have.......
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Best thing I did today:
    While my 2 year old slept in, I exercised instead of slacking off and doing nothing

Worst thing I did today:
    I've been snacking all afternoon and am getting ready to fix a fattening dinner of chicken enchiladas....so I guess it's a good thing I got that workout in, LOL
  • MelissaSel
    MelissaSel Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great replies so far! Sometimes it's hard to admit what we did wrong. Seems to be so much shame in those of us who are obese/unfit. So far my best is that I had breakfast (mocha protein shake), which is very difficult for me to do. I'm a late riser, so I still have 12 hours or so ahead of me. Therefore, I'm not going to post a worst. At this point my worst is not doing any exercise (I'm just getting started with this program) yet. But I have all day to change that! Keep the great posts coming! Doesn't it feel good to brag about the good, admit the bad, and forgive yourself so you can move forward?
  • twiztedsista
    Options
    worst...hasn't happened yet, going to Rita's for a gelati...maybe still trying to think of a healthy alternative dying for sweets

best...was agile enough to protect my 6 month old from hitting the road when I tripped over my 2 yr old...my knee and elbow are torn up to hell but baby is scratch free :)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Sexting and driving, and sexting and driving.
  • twiztedsista
    Options
    worst...hasn't happened yet, going to Rita's for a gelati...maybe still trying to think of a healthy alternative dying for sweets

best...was agile enough to protect my 6 month old from hitting the road when I tripped over my 2 yr old...my knee and elbow are torn up to hell but baby is scratch free :)

Wooooohoooo!! Didn't eat at Rita's even though I went w my whole family!
  • MelissaSel
    MelissaSel Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My day isn't over for another 4-5 hours, but I can safely say the worst thing I did was snack on a couple handfuls of M&M's. Why? Because they were here? But I did breakfast, which is a hard one for me. And I still plan to do some stepping exercises before the night is over. I will be happy if I can make a habit out of some daily activity!