60 days Later. 69 pounds gone with pics.

Options
I found a picture of me after an Apple Technician training I completed. I decided to grab my phone and take a another face picture and see if there was a change. I can finally see it, I couldn't see it at 30 days.

Best part is my dimples are coming back. I used to get told I had cute dimples. Oh the memories of high school. These pictures aren't my most photogenic days, but they are how I am after a long day at work lol.

jrfacechange.jpg

So now prescription drug wise I'm down to one medicine that isn't even health related. It's for my psoriasis. (Stelara).
Today's visit vitals vits: blood pressure 114/68, resting pulse 62, blood sugar was 76 mg.

Looking back at what I had wrote down from the first visit at 379 before working out: blood pressure 166/93, pulse 81, blood sugar was 103 mg.

Per requests in posts

My Weightloss not so much secret!

-I worked out at a gym every night minimum for one hour. A lot of nights 2 hours a night, mainly every other night when I lifted weights for 30-45 minutes on top of 1.5hrs cardio.

-Multivitamin, you don't have to get the most $$$ but get a high quality vit.

-First month I took two full weeks of Phentermine, it was too strong, then spent the next 4 weeks tapering it off. While making sure I formed the best habits possible.

-No Soda, Very little fast food.. when I did fast food I did a salad (aka this Sunday, then I ate fast food one other time)

-I watched and held myself accountable for EVERYTHING I put in my mouth, including vitamins and etc. Logged it all, even vitamins.

-Water, Water, and more water, til I was peeing so clear you wouldn't know I went to the bathroom even if I didn't flush.

-Every day I look in the mirror and I pump myself up. I give myself football like peptalks. It's lame and nerdy but it really keeps me on track.

-For the first time I'm doing this for me. I'm not doing it for the wife, for societies views, or any other reason other than myself. I have a hunger to be healthy and I use that to get me up and going every day.

-Did I mention Gym? Every day, I took 1 day off from the gym. I varied my routine and moved muscle groups to not cause injury.

-Last but not least, I fully embraced MFP and made friends on it. I enjoy talking to my friends and receiving and giving support.

Replies

• New_Hope
    Options
    OH wow. That really is a remarkable difference! You look awesome!
  • amrelane
    amrelane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is great!
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    J - C Dude! You lost 69 lbs in 60 days!! That's crazy! Good job you!
  • smilz105
    smilz105 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look happy : )
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and the difference shows. Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Wow!! So proud of your accomplishments!!! WTG!! :flowerforyou:
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look awesome!!!
  • carolyn4181
    Options
    Yo look terrific!! Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to the rest. Of us...
  • drmdct
    Options
    you look great, keep up the great work
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! You look wonderful!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*! How'd you do it?! You're looking awesome!
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! You lost 69 pounds in 60 days? I'm afraid to know what method has worked so well for you. You can tell a huge difference in your face. I'm sure your body is showing it in a major way. Congratulations! That took determination.
  • yessiseguy
    Options
    wow it truly shows!!!!! amazing job..... keep up this terrifiC job! wtg!
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    You certainly CAN see the difference! Well done! :happy:
  • darlandbaird
    darlandbaird Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Congrats10251068.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter!!:smile:
  • MarsChallenge
    MarsChallenge Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That is such a great success! You are determined!
    Keep up the good work, and thanks so much for the inspiration.
    Cute dimples by the way!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! You lost 69 pounds in 60 days? I'm afraid to know what method has worked so well for you. You can tell a huge difference in your face. I'm sure your body is showing it in a major way. Congratulations! That took determination.

My Weightloss not so much secret!

-I worked out at a gym every night minimum for one hour. A lot of nights 2 hours a night, mainly every other night when I lifted weights for 30-45 minutes on top of 1.5hrs cardio.

-Multivitamin, you don't have to get the most $$$ but get a high quality vit.

-First month I took two full weeks of Phentermine, it was too strong, then spent the next 4 weeks tapering it off. While making sure I formed the best habits possible.

-No Soda, Very little fast food.. when I did fast food I did a salad (aka this Sunday, then I ate fast food one other time)

-I watched and held myself accountable for EVERYTHING I put in my mouth, including vitamins and etc. Logged it all, even vitamins.

-Water, Water, and more water, til I was peeing so clear you wouldn't know I went to the bathroom even if I didn't flush.

-Every day I look in the mirror and I pump myself up. I give myself football like peptalks. It's lame and nerdy but it really keeps me on track.

-For the first time I'm doing this for me. I'm not doing it for the wife, for societies views, or any other reason other than myself. I have a hunger to be healthy and I use that to get me up and going every day.

-Did I mention Gym? Every day, I took 1 day off from the gym. I varied my routine and moved muscle groups to not cause injury.

-Last but not least, I fully embraced MFP and made friends on it. I enjoy talking to my friends and receiving and giving support.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Thanks for sharing how you're doing it!!
  • faye_daisy
    Options
    WTG
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!