Question of the Day- Day 65!!!

Options
ShannaB83185
ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 65!!!:heart:

What's one of your worst habits? Can be anything..

**Me- I have a disgusting habit of picking at the skin around my fingernails, mostly my thumbs like hangnails.. soooo gross I don't know why I do it!! :grumble:

Replies

• charmainecurrie
    Options
    cracking my gum...
    it's drives my husband crazy
    but I can't stop :)
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    I have a "dancing" foot! :laugh: I had a wreck about 4 years ago and broke my ankle. When it rains mostly, I move it around alot and by the end of the day I have to wrap an ace bandage around it. I just can't seem to keep it still. :grumble: Weird I know!
  • blarics11
    Options
    smoking ( I'm working on that) And when I get nervous I pull my hair out,just a few strands here and there.
  • CuteEllais
    CuteEllais Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Other than being really hard on myself? not leaving my eczema alone!
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    cracking my gum...
    it's drives my husband crazy
    but I can't stop :)

hahaha I do this too!!!! My Grandma always says I smack my gum like a cow lol
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    It used to be smoking, but I gave that up (yay!)
    Now it's eating after the kids go to bed. Even if I'm not hungry or very full... I very rarely go one night without finding something to eat. (I'm working on that)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    used to be smoking

now it's popcorn
    one bowl a night turned into 2. We're talking 8 cups a night of popcorn.
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    biting my nails. they're so short. & rolling my eyes. i do it without realizing it. lol
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    While in meetings I rotate my ankle making it crack repeatedly. Drives my boss nuts!
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am a nail biter! My husbands gets so mad when he catches me, but most of the time I have no clue I am doing it until he says something. :)
  • 253teg
    Options
    smoking
    quit for about a year started again will quit soon hopefully
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Neglecting house work
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm cold.
    People tell me so. I try to care or be compassionate, but I'm really not very good at it. I can't hide how bored I am when people want to tell me all sorts of personal stuff. I don't like "chick flicks". I don't ask, "how are you" of anyone who I think will have too long an answer. My grandmother was the same way. Not mean really, just not really caring.
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It used to be smoking, but I gave that up (yay!)
    Now it's eating after the kids go to bed. Even if I'm not hungry or very full... I very rarely go one night without finding something to eat. (I'm working on that)

same!! agh!!!!
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    Well congrats to all of you guys that quit smoking!! That's a great step in the right direction to get your body healthy :))
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Mine is procrastinating to get things done especially homework Ive been known to write and type a paper the night before,,Im working on this one so the quality of my work is better
  • Grannyx5
    Options
    I've been quit smoking for 24 years and I was up to three packs a day. I quit cold turkey and lot of prayers. My advice to you is NEVER EVER pick up another....one leads to two, to three, ect. Once I quit for 11 months, and picked up one...ended up smoking whole pack at one sitting...sick as a dog...but didn't stop me from getting back on them.
    Just use common sense...stay busy, chew gum, and DON'T pick another one up!

Good luck...it's the best thing you can do for yourself. I did have terrible sickening cough at night and in mornings...soon as I was quit for about a week, cough went away....HUGE benefit!!!!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    biting my lips & bouncing my feet-mostly when I'm bored or nervous
  • leanne2376
    Options
    smoking