Strangest NSV I've received so far

Options
i was working out in the gym at work today and an acquaintance who I see in there quite a bit comes up to me and says "You're looking really fit, are you getting divorced or something?". I guess it's common for people to do that, but really, that's your first theory? Oh well.

Replies

• JTThomas
    JTThomas Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    LoL ok that is kinda strange! Congrats on the looking fit part!!! :)
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    hah! good job. I keep telling my husband we need to get divorced because I've heard there's no diet quite like the divorce diet. :p
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    People say the strangest things.
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    hah! good job. I keep telling my husband we need to get divorced because I've heard there's no diet quite like the divorce diet. :p

Careful, I know someone who went quite the other way when she got divorced.
  • irongirl73
    irongirl73 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    LOL that's sorta funny!
  • williti
    williti Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My husband of 25 years asked me if I was losing weight because I looking for someone else. Insecure man!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I don't get the divorce thing but do get asked if I have new guy in my life! I guess people can't lose weight to be healthier these days lol
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    ..so are you??????
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options

Careful, I know someone who went quite the other way when she got divorced.
    Yup, can go the other way around. .I`ve gained 40-lbs after my divorce years ago
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA
    When I started losing weight my wife asked me if I was planning to leave her............
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    ..so are you??????

LOL not as far as I know.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    It is a weird NSV!
    When my sister started losing weight and could fit a size 7 jeans my brother-in-law asked who she was sleeping with that she was trying to impress. A few months later karma had its say and after he was killed in a truck accident she found out that HE had been cheating for a long time. Not nice.:mad: :explode: :grumble: :angry:

My sister-in-law started walking more than she normally did when my brother left her and she lost so much weight she kind of looked scary thin. Looking good was a nice revenge.:happy:
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Loving that when I got divorced in 2001 I looked like a athlete a year later from hitting the gym it was an anger and motivation thing on becoming available again haha. What happened?? It was a while ago lol top story m8
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!