Anybody up for joining me to complete a Nike + running plan?

Options
Hi,

I have recently decided to complete a running plan provided by Nike + and have chosen to use Lindsay Tarpley's program. Let me know if you are interested.

Replies

• Susay2942
    Susay2942 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im interested but I do not know anything about the Nike + running plan... can you fill me in or provide a link to where the info is???
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I cant find the plan, can you tell me where its at? Is it on the nike + challenges?
  • lvgraff
    Options
    The plans are all found on the nikerunning.com website. You just have to create an account to access them. Then under the Nike+ tab on the left hand side you will find the link that says coach. Click that, and then there are a bunch of options. The one that I have chosen involves sprints as well as some days with longer distance runs.
  • zombiekitty13
    Options
    i would love to but i don't know anything about it, care to elaborate? :)
  • lvgraff
    Options
    It is a program created by the nikerunning.com website. It provides different workouts and coaching session by different professional athletes. The one that I have chosen is 2 weeks in length, and it is a combination of interval training and endurance.
    I am planning to start tomorrow (Lindsay Tarpley's program), and the work out is 5 set of 5x30 meter sprints with light jogging in between sprints and a lap around the field between sets.

Is this enough clarification or is more necessary?