Getting back on the (lifestyle change) wagon

Options
Hi there! I'm Candy, mom of 3, wife to 1 :wink: and I'm new here, though I started changing the way I eat and exercising back in April. I lost 13 pounds from April-June and then I sort of fell off the wagon. I started to eat junky, stopped exercising and gained back 4 pounds. But I had a little wake up moment the other day and I'm now getting it together again.

Would love some friends!

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great community. Now, the hell with the Wagon, get on the Horse and RIDE
  • onefatmom
    Options
    hey there. would like to be your friend. i know what you mean about falling off the wagon. me....big....stress....eater. ugh! i recently fell off too. tryin hard to get back on. havin a real hard time. we found out we have to move in two weeks. so not enough time with 3 kids and a full time job
  • clairibou1
    Options
    can't believe it! i was just about to post the exact same thing. i lost about 16 lbs, then gained 4 back and I feel like junk. let's get back on the wagon together! we can do this!
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That damned wagon! I'm just about at goal but I can't seem to be good long enough to hit it!! It's hard, we all know that! :wink: We also know how good it feels to be successful. I think it's all about focus. Here's to both our successes! :drinker:
  • ScrapperCandy
    ScrapperCandy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great community. Now, the hell with the Wagon, get on the Horse and RIDE

Well I am usually pulling the little red wagon (with a 25 pound boy inside.) How's that. :)

Onefatmom and Clairibou - I'll send friend requests. Yeah!
  • beal84
    beal84 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yeah, freshly back on the wagon myself.