Personal Running Trainer app for Iphone

Options
Did any of you happen to buy this app? It seems like a great one but don't wanna buy it until i hear feedback from you all! (i did read the comments and ratings in the app store, but they're so mixed up that i don't know what i believe haha) Thanks! :)

Replies

• wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I use it and love it! you can download music from your itunes account ...its really helping me build up my endurance with running
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I use iMapMyRun. It logs your workouts, tells you your avg pace, works with your location services to log your miles, and in the end it even guesstimates how many calories you burn (Although I just look at my HRM for this)
    Best part was it was free. However, it doesn't tell you what to do or advise you how fast to run, just logs what you do so it may not be what you are looking to use.
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    if you lose service its not accurate :( where I live it doesn't pick up well. If it did it'd probably be good!
  • charlieprince
    Options
    Did any of you happen to buy this app? It seems like a great one but don't wanna buy it until i hear feedback from you all! (i did read the comments and ratings in the app store, but they're so mixed up that i don't know what i believe haha) Thanks! :)

look up "Beatburn" :) best $4 I have ever spent on a fitness app
  • lvgraff
    Options
    I like Run Keeper. It tracks my run and it also provides different types of coaching. It plays music from your Itunes and will add comments about distance or the end of your interval. I am really enjoying it.
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm not looking to "track" my runs (I already have runkeeper) looking for actual coaching/training programs like c25k except I don't like that specific program!
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I def think Beatburn is what I need especially since I run on the treadmill! Ill give it a try! Thank you!
    [/quote]

look up "Beatburn" :) best $4 I have ever spent on a fitness app
    [/quote]
  • charlieprince
    Options
    I def think Beatburn is what I need especially since I run on the treadmill! Ill give it a try! Thank you!

Yea it's amazing tbh.. your own personal coach AND the way the beat goes you automatically sync yourself to it

:) enjoy!