what does your pic say about you?

Options

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    that i am a psychotic 49ers fan, I live in england and keep season tickets and resigned to this obsession.
  • groom
    groom Posts: 23
    Options
    Mine says, that because i'm amazingly stupid when i comes to computers, i am unable to put my own pictures on here! But having grown up on a dairy farm, i love cows, so they'll work.
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i am tired, i am fun, i love the drama of high contrast black and white photos and i take awesome pictures for a 36 year old chubby chic! lol
    btw, this is a great thread! i loved reading everyones!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Mine says I may or may not be human, although it's much more likely that I'm a cat and not a panda. Most of the internet is cats.
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Mine is of my Favorite Horse and First and Truest Love of my life (not including my hubbie of course!)--my Soul-mate: Hoot! He has since passed over the Rainbow Bridge, but will live on Forever in my Heart. He continues to inspire me to be... a better me!! He was the kindest soul I have ever encountered, and seeing his picture every time I log on reminds me to be a kinder/ better person to all.:heart:
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Mine says that I'm proud to have a body worth showing, and that it can be done.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    <
    That I hate the Jersey Shore. The show, not the actual shore. The actual shore is very nice.
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Mine says "I'm outdoorsy!"
    It lies.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Mine says that you can throw darts at me or even shoot me and they will not bother me!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Today mine says, "It doesn't matter what I look like, I'll wear my damn bikini and I'll be awesome while I do it."
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Mine says that me and my kids are awesome :)
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Mine says, I'm on a boat-

"I got my swim trunks, and my flippie-floppies
    I'm flippin burgers, you at Kinko's straight flippin copies"

"I'm the king of the world, on a boat like Leo
    If you're on the shore, then you're sho' not me-oh "

LoL, I love that song...

Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/the-lonely-island-lyrics-im-on-a-boat-feat-t-pain-f92r5dq#ixzz1Z6eTxB4w
    LetsSingIt - Your favorite Music Community

Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/the-lonely-island-lyrics-im-on-a-boat-feat-t-pain-f92r5dq#ixzz1Z6eDgTdZ
    LetsSingIt - Your favorite Music Community
  • schobert101
    schobert101 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That I went zip lining today and that I am an adrenaline junky
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Mine says that I can finally rock that little read dress I bought 10years ago!!!
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I want Keira Knitley's body :)
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    What an awesome thread post! I *love* so many of the responses. This is hands down one of the most interesting and entertaining threads I've come across in the year and half I've been here. Mine says I am happy and loving life and my new healthy lifestyle and I'm never going back!

And someone suggested posting what others think someone's pic is saying. That would be interesting too. Carry on and keep 'em comin :happy:
  • argharna
    Options
    I dont know what mine really says about me it was the 1st pic I came to that my gf didnt take we were fighting at the time of me changing it.
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I love mah antneh.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    mine is to remind me of the weight i want to be back at plus i think i look good in it lol
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I like to smile ;)