Chisulo FF (CLOSED) September Challenge Week 4

Options
Hello Ladies! This is the final stretch of September and while this has been a slow month, I want to say that HALF of the battle of weight loss is dedication and discipline, which you have shown by sticking with me and this challenge. Realistically, we will not always do our best because we are human. However, we must at least try! So thanks for trying...now...let's take this week to recondition our mind and bodies in terms of totally getting back on track, so that October can be a much better month. Much Love!!!!!

Week 4 Pygmy Challenge
SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
WEEK 4 –PYGMY SERIES

Week 4 Daily Exercise Challenge
Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

Welcome to Week 4 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT!

Weekly Team Challenge - as a combined team effort attempt to reach a goal of an additional 2000 crunches. For a team of 10 that would be an additional 200 crunches per team member over a span of 6 days! As always water, calories!

Week 4 BUSHMEN Series
SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
WEEK 4 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week FOUR Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

Welcome to Week 4 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 4 we’re are stepping it up to another level!Raise those spears!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Four Weekly Team Challenge
Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!

Replies

• vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    lets kick some more booty this week...we can do it girls!!!!

try something new this week....we tend to get into the same routine cause its working...shake things up a little bit....maybe try a class that you have always wanted to try....maybe a new workout video....just try something new this week
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    This month has been soooo slow! I am here though. I think I posted Week 4 when it should have been Week 5...so here is Week 5:

Week 5 Pygmy Challenge
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 5 –PYGMY SERIES

Week 5 Daily Exercise Challenge

Welcome to Week 5 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 5 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week FIVE Daily Exercise Challenge

Welcome to Week 5 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

REST THE WEEKEND!

We are getting started with the next Challenge Series on October 3rd!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Five Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!

If you have done Week 4 up through this point, that's fine...just finish up with Week 5. I forgot about that short week that we had starting September 1st.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I wrote a long post on my phone and I lost the webpage :( I basically said I've done all pygmy challenges this week except crunches which ill do tomorrow!
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    Well everyone, today is the 30th. Challenge done!

My final weight is 164.4. I made it under my goal of 165 pounds. Woo Hoo!

I lost a total of 14.38" in August and 15.88" in September for a total of over 30" lost in the two months that we have been doing the challenges. My BMI is currently 26.1 (very close to a normal 25.0 or less) and my body fat percentage has dropped from 40.0% to 37.5%. I cannot say enough how excited I am and proud of myself for not giving up!

Thank you so much Team Chisulo and Flab to Fab!! You guys have been an inspiration and I hope that you continue to keep me on your friends list as though this challenge may be over, my journey is not. Good luck everyone and God Bless! Kim
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    Week 5 Done !! Under cals each day and over on water. 400 Crunches for the week and final weigh on at 225.