i am not new but i would like to make more friends on here

Options
i would like to make friends that are female mainly because of reason i rather not share but i would like to be able to help you and motivate yourself would you like to be friends

Replies

• hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

You can add me if you like. I could use all the help I can get and would love to chat if you ever need.

Lisa
  • ScrapperCandy
    ScrapperCandy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends! :)
  • campfirecrafter
    campfirecrafter Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I could also use some friends...
  • deansters
    deansters Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey there
    Add me if you would like
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you like. I could always use some more supportive friends
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you would like to friends helping each other thru this journey always makes things a lil easier.
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey I could use a friend as well, I lack motivation, I have been battling the same 30 lbs for 2 years, from 188- 172 is what I have been, I am 180 and really bummed, I know its my fault, I am a junk food junky, I have been one for 20+ years. I don know what to do.. I'm tired of trying the same things, I do good for a while and then I fall of again.:sad: 7 years ago I was 267, why can't I loose this last 30 lbs????
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey I could use a friend as well, I lack motivation, I have been battling the same 30 lbs for 2 years, from 188- 172 is what I have been, I am 180 and really bummed, I know its my fault, I am a junk food junky, I have been one for 20+ years. I don know what to do.. I'm tired of trying the same things, I do good for a while and then I fall of again.:sad: 7 years ago I was 267, why can't I loose this last 30 lbs????
  • alapoint89
    Options
    Hey there
    Add me if you would like
    i always like everyone
  • tmoya
    tmoya Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love the support and I am studying for my Health and Wellness Degree so that I can be a personal trainer. I may be able to help you too. :happy:
  • alapoint89
    Options
    awesome i added everyone vice vursa