Multi add not working for anyone else?

Options
I used to be able to add multiple items at once (by clicking items that were usually paired together) but now when I click them, it doesn’t add to my diary.

Best Answer

Answers

• cmylenbusch9529
    cmylenbusch9529 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it’s a glitch or new feature, but I used to be able to add multiple items at once when updating my diary. If I commonly have food items at the same time it gives me suggestions on what to include with my entry (I.e. overnight oats will have oats as a selection, and below I can choose almond milk as my base). The suggestions are still there, but when I select them they do not translate to my diary. Would love this feature to be fixed or added back as it made updating the diary much easier n
  • Juli542014
    Juli542014 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Same problem here.
  • Smokey415
    Smokey415 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Same problem. Huge inconvenience. When will this be corrected?
  • Juli542014
    Juli542014 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I posted here. I went to the support pages linked above. I emailed. No response at all. If anyone finds the solution please share. Thank you.
  • lsignore945
    lsignore945 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here- so frustrating. I was hoping for a solution- I already have multi add as default.
  • rachnh
    rachnh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m having the same problem but it seems intermittent? Today I could add one item with a few addons to “breakfast” just fine but when I try it for “dinner” it doesn’t pull the addons with the item.
  • OpheliaT
    OpheliaT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Multi-add hasn’t been working for me either. Multi-add is on as default. I tried deleting and reinstalling the app, also. Very frustrating.
  • Smokey415
    Smokey415 Posts: 2 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Emailed customer support and they replied that they closed "solved" my inquiry.. Even though it hasn't been resolved. What is going on here??
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,324 MFP Staff
    Options
    Smokey415 wrote: »
    Emailed customer support and they replied that they closed "solved" my inquiry.. Even though it hasn't been resolved. What is going on here??

@Smokey415 Our team has been lightly staffed for a few days due to an event, so if you're waiting for a response back I would kindly ask your patience. You should expect a response to your ticket within the next day or so if you haven't heard back from an agent yet.
  • lbvanhooser
    lbvanhooser Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not working for me either. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Changed connection networks. Toggled Multi-add on and off. Nothing works. It seems like a total lack of available help and no response. There is plenty of time to add all kinds of features that the software engineers dream up while existing features don't work. Well done.