Skinnier Clothes/Co-Worker NSV!

Jenn152
Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
So I was just thinking this, and figured I would put it out there to the MFP masses. :happy:

It is amazing how much better you feel when you wear clothes that fit (my skinnier clothes are fitting again)!!! haha, my coworker said to me this morning, "Wow Jenn, you're looking skinny today!" and I said... "Well, that's what happens when you lose weight!" hahah (im a sarcastic *kitten*, but you get the point) :bigsmile:

I have been wearing my cotton summer dress, non fitted, not flattering wardrobe to work for the last few months (I generally don't wear pants from April-Nov, only skirts and dresses). But I have been wearing my real work wardrobe (structured skirts, fitted tops) for the last couple days... and when she said that this morning it just reaffirmed how great it feels to be able to fit into my skinnier clothes again! Can't wait til I get down to some sizes I haven't seen since HS, but I'll take this today! :drinker: Cheers!

Replies

• Goo job, I bet that made your Monday alot better!
  • Jenn152
    Yes it certainly did! :O)
  • Great job! I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe, when actually things are just fitting better!
  • Jenn152
    Great job! I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe, when actually things are just fitting better!

me too! its such a good feeling~ all my clothes that i love and i look amazing in... most of them FIT now! yay :O)
  • Great Job. I can't wait till i reach that point. Keep up the great work:smile:
  • minilawyer
    minilawyer Posts: 14 Member
    I just got some new clothes for the first time since losing 23 pounds...and I was amazed at two things. First, that I've gone down three sizes with the 23 pound loss, and second, how much thinner I look with clothes that actually fit. I was wearing my big clothes, because I couldn't really afford new (got new clothes for my birthday) and hardly anyone commented on my loss. I really didn't think I looked all that different either, although I knew my pants were pretty loose. Today, I wore a new outfit in the smaller size and got compliments galore on how thin I look. It's very motivating!
  • Jenn152
    I just got some new clothes for the first time since losing 23 pounds...and I was amazed at two things. First, that I've gone down three sizes with the 23 pound loss, and second, how much thinner I look with clothes that actually fit. I was wearing my big clothes, because I couldn't really afford new (got new clothes for my birthday) and hardly anyone commented on my loss. I really didn't think I looked all that different either, although I knew my pants were pretty loose. Today, I wore a new outfit in the smaller size and got compliments galore on how thin I look. It's very motivating!

it is incredibly motivating! good work!!! and wearing clothes that fit show that you are now smaller... and people notice! thats pretty motivating too :O)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!