Kind of New

Options
MBHarder81
MBHarder81 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hello 👋, I'm 42, married, have an 8yr old boy. Looking for a few friends to help hold me accountable. I've actually used MFP over the past few yrs, but have never realized there was a community to connect with! I recently lost my mom and have been stress eating, I've gained about 4lbs in a month, and want to put a stop on it now. I'm also a nurse, and find myself stress eating after a long day at work too. I have made my settings public on my diary to try to hold myself accountable. I'm allowed 1460 cals/day, but have been eating 1700-2000 daily, so I know there's room for improvement.

Replies

• black_jay
    black_jay Posts: 23 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Nurse here too, it’s almost impossible to eat healthy on day you work(if you don’t bring your lunch) def feel your struggle.
  • lyndsaymckeown3633
    Options
    Hi I’m lyndsay and I’m also 42, I work as x as n early years practitioner with children with special needs. I have just started my journey, I’m slowly losing but struggle to meet my macros so some inspiration and accountability would be good.
  • pauloalvarez000000
    Options
    Hi I’m Alvarez @lyndsaymckeown3633 i’d love to be good friends with you so we can always hold each other accountable
  • wheels1872
    wheels1872 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry for your loss.
    Wishing you all the best on your journey!