Long time member, first time effort, lol.

Options
Hey everyone!

As the subject entails, I have been a member of my fitness pal for a bit, but I am finally going to give the social end of it some attention. At first I figured I could do this on my own without being accountable to anyone, but I think my longest stretch of personal accountability using this app is 3 days, lol.

I filled out my profile today; as it says, I am going to New Zealand this summer! I want to feel and look great, so that I can experience one of the world's greatest adventure countries to its fullest. I am hoping the mixture of my impending trip and with the mutual support of my, I'm hoping soon-to-be, fitness pal friends, we can both accomplish these goals together.

Overall though, I am a university student in Canada, and I think my profile puts it best: I want to start living my life to the fullest. Why let 40 stupid, unhealthy pounds get in the way?

I hope to talk to some of you soon!

Replies

• EliDC
    EliDC Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in a similar situation - I've been a member for over a year, and made great progress at first. But I haven't seen any improvement for a while. I'm thinking the social aspect will benefit us both - I'll send you a friend request!