ITS ABOUT TIME

Options
Hi,

I'm trying some new things. I must get in better shape because one way or another my life depends on it. I have tremendous problems with structure, organization and discipline, so as you can see this is going to be the challenge of a lifetime. Trying a different approach. I'm telling enough people around me to be accountable. I'm joining groups with like minded people. And I have joined a bootcamp. That's pretty amazing for me, cause just the word "Bootcamp" is scary. I am not one of the folks that has lost weight over time, ony gained it....never having lost serious weight.......just kept climbing over the years. So, now, it's time to break the cycle. I will be moving slowly, but always moving forward. I am going to slowly introduce structure and good habits so I can be successful. I'm going to talk to myself....even more than I did before.........I am going to give myself positive messages. Even when I am screwing up.

So.....this time....it's for real.

Dotz01

Replies

• mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. It really can be life changing if you are committed.
  • Cortez123
    Cortez123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Love your way of thinking. I have a feeling this attitude will take you far in this journey. Best of luck to you and congratulations in taking the first step. Best wishes! :)
  • Littliebiatch
    Options
    Welcome to your new healthier lifestyle. Good luck with your journey - I am sure there are similarities in everybody's road to success. Please feel free to ad me as a friend for added support. I joined MFP last week and find it one of the most motivational website I have ever seen... regards Lisa