Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• Londongirl69
    Londongirl69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I’d love to have new friends. I can’t do this alone so any support, tips and encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
  • lalabrucey
    lalabrucey Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yes please, I’m not a friend collector and want a small group who gives active encouragement, feedback and support. This helped in the past and makes a difference
  • csmcozart
    csmcozart Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looking to connect for motivation and to share advice and experiences. I started CrossFit about 3 months ago and typically post the WOD daily along with my food diary. This app will not allow me to add friends (profiles get stuck on “loading”), so please add me.
  • MamaDeGirls
    MamaDeGirls Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I joined this app in 2019, but I haven’t been using it consistently. I’m struggling with staying disciplined and I’m looking forward to get motivation from you guys. Good luck with the journey
  • Ktrinbc10
    Ktrinbc10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m new in the app. I’m woman 34 years old looking for accountability partners/ friends.
  • pbksr
    pbksr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All... lets do it together...!!
  • 5iver
    5iver Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Agree! I always welcome new friends! hit me up! I start and stop ALOT...how does one stay on this journey full time! Tell me the Deets! :)
  • shortstack68
    shortstack68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help me
  • Books_n_butter
    Books_n_butter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yes, please! Would love to connect with more peeps!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your mum. Looks like you are doing excellent in your fitness pursuit. Friend request sent
  • spider_mark51959
    Options
    Walker? Runner? Lifter, or a bit of everything? @samanthajd8134
  • krsnow3849
    krsnow3849 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Keeli. I'm 34 and just had a baby about 5 weeks ago. Since having the baby I've been determined to eat better and start walking. I've been able to most days the last few weeks and am getting stronger as I heal from my C-section. I'd love some more friends to motivate and support! Feel free to add me!
  • csmcozart
    csmcozart Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Evidently, I am an idiot because I am not able to send friend requests through the app or on the website. The website is giving me an error message of "404 page not found" and the app just displays "loading" when I try to go to profiles to send a request.

That being said, if you feel like befriending a technological idiot, please send me a request.
  • spider_mark51959
    Options
    Trust me, it’s not you friend. If you want to friend request someone posting here, simply copy their username name, click the “find members “ button, paste their name and hit the search button. You can add friends this way and message them giving them a heads up if you want.
  • Books_n_butter
    Books_n_butter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I’m Lex, I have 2 kids and I’m funny so add me 😅
  • MrPedro_
    MrPedro_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning and Hi everyone. I've been here before and wanting to reconnect with friends.
    Hope to add some good encouragers here. I'll do the same.
  • MrPedro_
    MrPedro_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Btw I can't add people on my end for some reason. I'm getting an error message. Until I figure it out please feel free to add me. Thank you all. Have a good day.
  • zakariawardi77
    zakariawardi77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me, I would love some friends!!