21st birthday- need help!

bks1
bks1 Posts: 32 Member
hi guys! I have my brothers 21st bday coming up in a few weeks. I want to do something really nice for him- we'll have to celebrate it during the week rather than the weekend unfortunately but I was thinking of maybe a nice restaurant for lunch and then I wanted to do something really fun, like an awesome experience. He isn't into skydiving, we've done a harbour brigde climb before (we're in Sydney)- and he's SOOO difficult to buy anything for!!

Can anyone help me with any ideas on what I can arrange for him??

Thanks guys!!

Replies

• Lisone
    Lisone Posts: 78 Member
    rent him a really nice sports car for the day!!
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Take him to Hooters and let the girls know it is his 21st birthday. They will take care of him. You will want a viedo camera for black mail later. You will be the coolest sister ever. Not the most Fancy resturant by far but he will have a good time.
  • bks1
    bks1 Posts: 32 Member
    LOL, I like the idea but I'm not sure he will! :-) I forgot to mention he is quite an introverted, shy guy, not sure
    How he would react to hooters LMAO :-D
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    Have a look on Adrenalin.com.au you might get some good ideas.
    My husband used to live in Sydney and he told me about going on a seaplane ride along the coast - maybe you could get them to pick you up from one of the harbourside restaurants.