New to MFP!

Options
Hello all! My name is Pam, and I just joined MFP a few days ago. I've tried sites like this one before, but MFP is so easy to use, and I love it so far! I'm hoping that this will be the time I finally lose those 15 lbs. and, more importantly, make permanent healthy lifestyle changes! I'm looking forward to "meeting" you all!

Replies

• jmmommy
    jmmommy Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Pam, and I just joined MFP a few days ago. I've tried sites like this one before, but MFP is so easy to use, and I love it so far! I'm hoping that this will be the time I finally lose those 15 lbs. and, more importantly, make permanent healthy lifestyle changes! I'm looking forward to "meeting" you all!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • dmw1028
    dmw1028 Posts: 10
    Options
    :smile: Welcome!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Welcome to the wonderful world of MFP! :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! your little guy is a cutie! Good luck! :flowerforyou: