NEW HERE WITH 100+ LBS TO LOSE!!!

Options
Well I'm new here and I'll officially be starting my "diet" on OCT 2nd so i thought i would set my account up now! I know its going to be a looooooong road to get where i want to be and i would love to have some kind of support!! I dont really know what else to say right now.

Replies

• aniegurl
    Options
    The first step is the hardest! Good for you! I am pretty new to this too, but feel free to add me and hopefully we can share some motivation!
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also have over 100 lbs to lose, we can be pals and support each other if you'd like. :happy:
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I just started Sept 13 with 100+ to lose also so I will be here most of your journey. Looking forward to seeing your success stories. Add me if you wish.
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Why wait until the 2nd? Why not now? Now is a better time than any! Start slow, like changing one habit a week. Walk for 15 minutes, move up to 20, 25, and so on. As long as you start somewhere! We are here for you!
  • J3J3Real
    J3J3Real Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat so we can motivate each other. You can add me if you like. :happy:
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started in May with around 100 pounds to lose.

You can do this, and there are a ton of people here who will support you the whole way.

Best of luck to you!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    You can send me a friend request if you like. This site has been nothing short of amazing. I started out with 400lbs to lose.:sad: :blushing: . Since February, I have lost nearly half of it.:noway: Good luck with your journey!
  • Laurathabomb
    Laurathabomb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes... why wait...Start now!!! I began my journey with 124 lbs to lose and I have made it half way there... You can do this... Just take it one day at a time and NEVER give up no matter what :happy:
  • skylinekt
    Options
    Why wait until the 2nd? Why not now? Now is a better time than any! Start slow, like changing one habit a week. Walk for 15 minutes, move up to 20, 25, and so on. As long as you start somewhere! We are here for you!
    Amen! Don't delay!! If you were motivated enough to set up your account, then don't lose your momentum. And it is also great advice to start with short walks, and increase them in reasonable intervals. Best of luck on your journey!
  • MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you like. I will do my best to give you the support you need. I love this site. It is the only thing that has worked for me and believe me, I have tried everything! This site helps you know what you are doing and you are not deprived with pre-packaged meals that taste like gritty styrofoam! Good Luck
  • LngHrDntCr13
    LngHrDntCr13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have way over 100lbs to lose :grumble: lol
  • Shannoncore
    Options
    why wait? gettign started asap is the single most important step you can take!!!
  • sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well....I started my journey with 189lbs to lose...yep when I loose all of that I will weigh less then 1/2 of what I did...
  • Why wait until the 2nd? Why not now? Now is a better time than any! Start slow, like changing one habit a week. Walk for 15 minutes, move up to 20, 25, and so on. As long as you start somewhere! We are here for you!

waiting til the 2nd bc right now i am on some medication that is making it hard for me to keep anything in my system and it makes me very sleepy... it kinda drains the energy right out of me
  • cameramom
    Options
    Congratulations on your first step! You should be very proud of yourself for making the decision. Feel free to add me!
  • Randynorthridge
    Options
    One of the keys to success is logging your food in your diary! You can start doing that now. By the time you start you'll have an idea where you can start tweaking your diary. Make sure you log everything! I saw a great quote on here that I now call my golden rule,"you bite it, you write it".

Good luck on your journey towards changing your eating habits! You've come to the right place!
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    hELLO,

I am also new to this sight and have over 100 pounds to lose. i have just mostly been lurking around. but i would like to become more active on this site and to be more active ini my weight loss. would love some friends to share my journey with!! and woudl love to be apart of your journey as well.
  • imsweetzz
    Options
    Congratulations for coming on this site. I too just joined a couple of days ago and have about 160 pounds to lose, so I am going to be here for a while and would love to help support each other .... Would love friends to add me for support ... Add me if you like and anyone reading this who would love to add me ... go ahead ... there's no looking back, right? Good luck all and let's get this journey going!
  • acgause
    acgause Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You lost 47lbs!?!? Congrats!!!!
  • spasticlulu
    Options
    Hi, i am with ya, I have to lose around 250 lbs, we can do it, set small goals and before we know it we will be rocking it!! lol