I NEED HELP!! Accountability partner needed

Options
I've been on and off of this site twice since I joined in July. I have a lot of issues sticking with something like this but I know when I do I'm more accountable for what I'm doing. I'm looking for some accountability partners, preferably someone who's willing to text too, extra motivation for those days when I don't wanna get on here.

Anyone up for the challenge? I can be a good motivator, just not to myself.

I need some help, anyone up to it?

Add me or message me or respond on here. I don't have any qualms about sharing my phone number, as long as you aren't like, a creeper or anything :P

Replies

• Jamazurunner
    Options
    First off, I just LOVE your goals! I think its fantastic for you to set goals that aren't really related to food/exercise. What a smart way to go!

I would love to help motivate you and bother/support you on your journey! I sometimes have issues with my eating, and having that extra support from my MFP buddies is just what I need. If there is anything I can do to help you, just let me know. I'm pretty sure I'm not a creeper, but I am a fitness freak.

Feel free to add me- but as a warning, I am a drill sargent at times!

Jam
  • Jensey76
    Options
    I could use an accountability partner or 2 myself. Our goals are very similar as I started at 142 lbs and want to get down to
    around 125 lbs. I will message you.
  • delplosing
    delplosing Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also have been on and off this site and could use the help of an accountability partner. I love your goals and am going to set some for myself. Thanks for the great idea. I would love to join in the partnership.
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    Its been a real roller coaster for me too since 2009. I am good for a few months then go back to being non-active. I would love nothing more then to keep moving all year long without those 2-4month long hiccups. I am have done all kinds of programs but with out 100% completion. I usually go 60-70days then stop for 2-4months.
    I know that its hard to keep up with everything all the time. Since MFP is not mobile with the chat thing I find that FB helps me more with accountability. I am in an accountability group with a bunch of AMAZING people and they are not afraid to be honest with you. Check it out if you'd like www.facebook.com/groups/fiercefighters There is no program specifications. Just as long as you are active and trying to be healthy/fit. This group offers advice on nutrition, staying positive, motivation, and keeping the will to stay committed.
    Also feel free to add me too if you'd like on MFP. Either way there are always benefits in numbers.
    Stay strong, live healthy, be happy!