flush the fat

Options
i searched for this so sorry if its repeated. does anyone take this? how many capsules do you take? did you notice a difference?

i take 3-4 capsules when i remember
i found it just helped with feeling bloated

Replies

• speakz82
    Options
    If you want to flush the fat, do more cardio. Don't waste your money on useless crap.
  • boku70
    Options
    Yeah, what speakz82 said.
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    If you want to flush the fat, do more cardio. Don't waste your money on useless crap.

I agree! Cardio is the best way to lose fat!
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    There was a period of time I took Alli. I would even double up on the doseage to get the prescription strength. Yes it worked as advertised. It was not worth the risk, if you know what I mean. Also expensive. Just eat healthier and don't dump a ton of calories into your body at once if you can help it. Your body cant handle a huge load at once so some get stored away for use later (as fat), irregardless if they are carbs, protein, fat etc.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I agree cardio is the best way to get rid of bloating!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Can't stand pills either a waste of money just a temporary crutch. Agree with everyone else more cardio!:sad:
  • andlovesaidn0
    Options
    i do a lot of cardio. i just use this when i remember, days when i feel crappy (bloated) i find this just makes me feel better. its like a probiotic cleanse
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    So it's more like flush your intestines?
  • andlovesaidn0
    Options
    So it's more like flush your intestines?

yeah! lol
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I feel like my brain just got flushed from reading that stuff.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I hear Alli makes you flush fat.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I hear Alli makes you flush fat.

at inopportune times
  • VemmaMom
    VemmaMom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ok so yes it does make you flush but...dont do it unless you wanna wear a dang diaper LOL. My girlfriend was using it and I tell you what ...if you wanna leak out yellow oil all thru the day and have it leak thru your clothes then take it LOL sorry so graphic but this is what happened to her YUCK!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,667 Member
    Options
    i do a lot of cardio. i just use this when i remember, days when i feel crappy (bloated) i find this just makes me feel better. its like a probiotic cleanse
    They are fooling you into thinking this works. If you have a "cleansing" issue, then that would mean you deficient kidneys and liver.
    I've followed supplements for over 28 years and can tell you that 95% of them are crap.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Ok so yes it does make you flush but...dont do it unless you wanna wear a dang diaper LOL. My girlfriend was using it and I tell you what ...if you wanna leak out yellow oil all thru the day and have it leak thru your clothes then take it LOL sorry so graphic but this is what happened to her YUCK!

Just make sure you're wearing an outfit that coordinates with shades of yellow and you're all set.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    mmm, this just sounds...so pleasant
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    It's good to *kitten* yourself once in awhile.
  • linedawg
    Options

I have to agree with Cardio is the way to go.