Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• minnie7511a
    minnie7511a Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Well here goes! HIYA I'm back using MFP so this is my first post! Looking for energetic and positive people who will support and motivate during my new journey! And I will do the same!
  • soleroexotic
    soleroexotic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm from Switzerland, and unfortunately, the German forum isn't very active. That's why I'm trying to find people here who would like to exchange ideas and motivate each other.
    If you'd like, you can add me as a friend.
  • jackedsanta
    jackedsanta Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Back at it, just moved to Dallas
    Let’s connect
  • Beccachick05
    Beccachick05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New again... it's been a huge gap--would love some friends on here. Glad to be back at it...last hiatus was a doozy.
  • MotivatedBec
    MotivatedBec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep, a community will help with accountability!
  • hstarnes9
    hstarnes9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to add motivational friends! Thanks!
  • DavidVXR
    DavidVXR Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow fitness pals, I’m currently exploring the wonderful world of low carb apart from the pizza that’s just be devoured by yours truly. Well we all have off days…. Happy to chat.
  • Buzybee82
    Buzybee82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Been using mfp a long time now really would like some genuine friends to be supportive and motivating
  • RyanSapp
    RyanSapp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Been a while since I’ve been in here. Highly motivated to get things done! Diet and exercise. Half marathon training. Add me!!😁😁
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    46 year old fella in Ireland. Looking for someone to shout at me when I don't train! Feel free to add away.
  • Tatted_Gemini
    Tatted_Gemini Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Always open to new motivating friends. Would love some more female friends who lift also 🙂
  • ecooper9118
    ecooper9118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Beth, I'm a mom of 2 and I would love new friends, I want to lose more than 100 lbs so I am just starting a very long journey.
  • evileyefirefly
    evileyefirefly Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth, I'm Shaun. I have 2 teen boys and am 25lbs into my 70lb weight loss. I shot you a friend request.
  • InTheDamnGym
    InTheDamnGym Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Brand new. No friends yet. Would love to have some extra motivation.
  • nargus_786
    nargus_786 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Iv been using this app for 5 days now. I have never had a diet or watched what I ate before. I hope that I can stick to this but I have no idea what to expect.
  • Iron_Lion51
    Iron_Lion51 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good morning, always looking for real people who are active
  • Buzybee82
    Buzybee82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you add someone?
  • YouCanCallMeAdy
    YouCanCallMeAdy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends so we can help motivate each other
  • _faedreamer
    _faedreamer Posts: 56 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Hey all, coming back to track and get motivated after taking a break to get my mental health right this past year and a half. Anyway, I'm looking for like-minded friends and accountability buddies.

Little about me, I'm Fae, f/49, LGBT pagan, married to the loml for 17 years this fall. Childfree, living in the Washington DC area. I'm disabled and a writer. I love video games (Fallout franchise, Far Cry series, every iteration of the Sims, EVE, various driving simulators), BTS & K-pop (any other ARMY/MOA/STAY here? Tell me your bias!) and cooking.

I prefer folks who share their diaries, and mine is always open, of course. Thanks, friends!
  • evileyefirefly
    evileyefirefly Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Buzybee82 wrote: »
    How do you add someone?

On menu click on "Find Members" then put their user name in the box (May have to do it twice) when their profile comes up click on "Add as a friend"