3mqtpaznmpvg.jpeg

My boss put a swing up in our tree in the back. It’s my new happy place. 🫶🏼

Looking good, girl 😍
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Caz_Bach wrote: »
    pbtu4v4o3nac.jpeg

It has been awhile… missed MFP. Great to see some familiar faces.

Great pic, you may have been off MFP for a minute but you can tell you haven't missed the gym!
    Gotta ask, did you take this pic in a data center? Those look like data/comms equipment racks? Behind you.
  • Caz_Bach
    Caz_Bach Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Caz_Bach wrote: »
    pbtu4v4o3nac.jpeg

It has been awhile… missed MFP. Great to see some familiar faces.

Great pic, you may have been off MFP for a minute but you can tell you haven't missed the gym!
    Gotta ask, did you take this pic in a data center? Those look like data/comms equipment racks? Behind you.

Thanks @DWBalboa, I have had my ups and downs, but my trainings have been more consistent than ever.
    Ha! It is the bathrooms at Gold’s Gym 😜 but I can see the data/comms equipment vibe going on.
  • Caz_Bach
    Caz_Bach Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @DWBalboa, yes, and yes🤪
  • philsdragon
    philsdragon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    A little bit of a progress pic I made the other day that I’m pretty proud of. Not a “before”, I really only post those to my wall. But a “just starting the gym to now”.

fvug3zextszr.jpeg

Keep up the amazing work! Progress is progress. And when you fail, fail forward. 🤘

My dude, failure where? That is all hotness and success

In order to succeed at anything, we must first fail. Right? Not saying there is failure in this post, but if/when the day comes you “fail” or have an off day or anything of the sort, just make sure it’s forward. Don’t let it stop you from progressing. That is all it was about. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Learned to keep my comments to myself, lmao.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    A little bit of a progress pic I made the other day that I’m pretty proud of. Not a “before”, I really only post those to my wall. But a “just starting the gym to now”.

fvug3zextszr.jpeg

Keep up the amazing work! Progress is progress. And when you fail, fail forward. 🤘

My dude, failure where? That is all hotness and success

In order to succeed at anything, we must first fail. Right? Not saying there is failure in this post, but if/when the day comes you “fail” or have an off day or anything of the sort, just make sure it’s forward. Don’t let it stop you from progressing. That is all it was about. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Learned to keep my comments to myself, lmao.
    No, no. That’s not what the question/criticism was about. I am comfortable disagreeing with you and still hearing what you have to say. I would hope you feel the same.

ETA: I will say, though, if you’re going to say something in a public forum, occasionally you’re going to get some pushback. It happens to me frequently. It’s not necessarily pleasant, but it is interesting. That’s not the same thing as trying to silence people
  • Twinkletoes2023
    Twinkletoes2023 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ya6zjtvc93kv.jpeg

That new hair first style look :)

Love it you look amazing 👏🏻