My NSV -- flying

Options
mpbfmom
mpbfmom Posts: 49 Member
Had one of my first NSVs on Sunday. I flew to DC for work and for the first time in a VERY long time, I did not need to ask the flight attendant for a belt extender AND I even had a little room to spare. That was a very exciting moment. Looking forward to more of those in the months to come!

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!
  • knetterk
    Options
    yay!!!!!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I thought you someone learned how to fly.

What you said is really good too, though. Well done.
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm flying in November... and I just pray I don't get asked to buy another seat :(

I LOVE your NSV, you're an inspiration! :)
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I **TOTALLY** know the feeling!

I was on a prop plane in Amsterdam and they actually MOVED me to counter balance the weight of the plane .. really .. I had to move up front and on the opposite side of the luggage (sad but true story).

I actually had my own extender because I got tired / was embarrassed to keep asking for one. I can now report that I have room in the seat with seat belt to spare AND I have returned the seat belt extender!

So congratulations because I know from personal experience how great that felt!
  • mpbfmom
    mpbfmom Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    @myfriendAmy...your current weight is lower than mine so I'm thinking you might be good. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!