Real Stressful week!

Options
Wow, talk about the last week of insaneness lol.....went through alot of stress and definitely screwed up my whole plan. Only hit the gym twice, and then was super busy with school. Ended up forgetting my laptop power cord at school this week and now its missing, so that put tones of stress on me, i had to find someone with the same computer and get my huge assignment off there so i could finish it for today. And to add to that, i left my straightener at the gym last week and its also missing, so mad about that, costed me like 200 dollars so theres about 300 dollars down the drain this week between the cord and the straightener. So this stuff basically threw off my whole week, i ate out like three times on the weekend and didnt even log my foods or go to the gym, feel completely horrible about it....and to add to my stress my big project that was due today got deleted last night when i had just finished it, and so i stayed up all night to finish it and im currently running on 1 hour of sleep since yesterday....man oh man....i tell you.....its been nuts over here.....but hopefully my week will go better.....hopefully i dont lose anymore stuff....just wish i would lose weight instead of items at my place hahah.....

Replies

• mx_burke
    mx_burke Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow, talk about the last week of insaneness lol.....went through alot of stress and definitely screwed up my whole plan. Only hit the gym twice, and then was super busy with school. Ended up forgetting my laptop power cord at school this week and now its missing, so that put tones of stress on me, i had to find someone with the same computer and get my huge assignment off there so i could finish it for today. And to add to that, i left my straightener at the gym last week and its also missing, so mad about that, costed me like 200 dollars so theres about 300 dollars down the drain this week between the cord and the straightener. So this stuff basically threw off my whole week, i ate out like three times on the weekend and didnt even log my foods or go to the gym, feel completely horrible about it....and to add to my stress my big project that was due today got deleted last night when i had just finished it, and so i stayed up all night to finish it and im currently running on 1 hour of sleep since yesterday....man oh man....i tell you.....its been nuts over here.....but hopefully my week will go better.....hopefully i dont lose anymore stuff....just wish i would lose weight instead of items at my place hahah.....
  • July
    July Posts: 239
    Options
    Take it easy!
    Be sure to get a nap in when you can - I eat more when I'm tired to try and stay awake - get your beauty sleep!
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    wow, that sounds lousy. I hope this week is better for you. At least you managed to get your assignment off your laptop AND you got to the gym (which is more than I can say), so well done you! :flowerforyou: