Show off

Options
So this afternoon I was exercising to the 30day shred on level two this is my second week at level two so I know the exercises that are coming and how to do the exercising. Well the kids had the day off today because of a snow storm. :grumble: Well my 5 year old daughter was doing the exercising with me and there is an exercise that you need to be in plank pose and then jump your legs up and then back. Well I have to do the easier part of this because well Im not ready for that part yet. :laugh: My daughter informed me that I was doing it wrong and she then went on to show me the correct way to do the exercise. :grumble: Good thing I had her there otherwise I don't know if I would have been able to do my exercising. :laugh: Kids are the best and say the darnest things. :flowerforyou:

Have a great evening everyone.

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    So this afternoon I was exercising to the 30day shred on level two this is my second week at level two so I know the exercises that are coming and how to do the exercising. Well the kids had the day off today because of a snow storm. :grumble: Well my 5 year old daughter was doing the exercising with me and there is an exercise that you need to be in plank pose and then jump your legs up and then back. Well I have to do the easier part of this because well Im not ready for that part yet. :laugh: My daughter informed me that I was doing it wrong and she then went on to show me the correct way to do the exercise. :grumble: Good thing I had her there otherwise I don't know if I would have been able to do my exercising. :laugh: Kids are the best and say the darnest things. :flowerforyou:

Have a great evening everyone.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Brat. :tongue: My 3yo tells me that I'm not jumping as high as the girls on Turbo Jam. Well, sweetie, mommy doesn't weigh 95 pounds, so mommy can't get her big butt up that high. :laugh: Good motivators, though, huh? :bigsmile:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Yea they are motivators and they are so sweet and dang we won't have any stories to tell without them. :laugh:
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    My kids tell me I look better than the woman in my videos because she looks "scary" and "like a man." LOL! :laugh: I do Cathe videos, and they think she has too many muscles. :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Brat. :tongue: My 3yo tells me that I'm not jumping as high as the girls on Turbo Jam. Well, sweetie, mommy doesn't weigh 95 pounds, so mommy can't get her big butt up that high. :laugh: Good motivators, though, huh? :bigsmile:

Oh that Zekie!!:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Yea they are motivators and they are so sweet and dang we won't have any stories to tell without them. :laugh:
    You all crack me up with the kid stories...I can't tell you how many times I've popped in the Mommy thread to spy on your all and read the stories.... I've even thought of creating an imaginary child to feel like I could come in and join you.... now that's sad... I have 2 kitties, and I feed them and vacumn after them, clean up poop and puke,

am I NOT A REAL MOTHER!:angry::wink: :bigsmile:

They don't excercise with me though....only crawl on me and think I've laid on the floor to play with them...

What they realy prefer for their excercise is doing the 'Indy 500 through out the whole house and over my head at 3a.m!!:grumble: :noway: :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

What they realy prefer for their excercise is doing the 'Indy 500 through out the whole house and over my head at 3a.m!!:grumble: :noway: :drinker:

My cat does the Indy too....she especially likes to land on my head when diving onto the couch!:laugh:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Yep, gotta love those cats, dogs and kids!:wink::laugh: Since the weather has gotten so cold and icky around here, Ive had to do most of my exercises indoors to dvds and my dogs ALWAYS think it means playtime for them lol....
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options

They don't excercise with me though....only crawl on me and think I've laid on the floor to play with them...

Ummmmm... Isn't that what kids do too? lol
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Ummmmm... Isn't that what kids do too? lol

Mine don't crawl...they jump on me & yell "SPLASH!" Daddy taught them that. :grumble:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I tried to do the plank in one of my Biggest Loser dvds and my daughter was "doing" it with me and had her butt in my face so close that I couldn't get down in the right position. She seems to do it all better than me....LOL!!:grumble: Then she procedes to tell me when i am changing clothes that I have a big belly. I tell her yes I do and stop looking at it if that is all she can say. My mirror tells it all! And so does my 4 year old! I gotta lose that belly so she will stop telling me how BIG it is!:sad:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I tried to do the plank in one of my Biggest Loser dvds and my daughter was "doing" it with me and had her butt in my face so close that I couldn't get down in the right position. She seems to do it all better than me....LOL!!:grumble: Then she procedes to tell me when i am changing clothes that I have a big belly. I tell her yes I do and stop looking at it if that is all she can say. My mirror tells it all! And so does my 4 year old! I gotta lose that belly so she will stop telling me how BIG it is!:sad:

Yea my kids tell me sometimes that im fat or i need to loose weight. :grumble: But if they didn't I don't know if I would ever have the motivation to loose the weight. Also, this way i get to teach them how to eat right so they don't get fat like mom. :happy:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    You all crack me up with the kid stories...I can't tell you how many times I've popped in the Mommy thread to spy on your all and read the stories.... I've even thought of creating an imaginary child to feel like I could come in and join you.... now that's sad... I have 2 kitties, and I feed them and vacumn after them, clean up poop and puke,

Well, imagine that!!!
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options

Well, imagine that!!!
    I don't even know why I am replying to such a cold hearted post that someone mean spirited apparently chose to pull up from the files for fun or some such, boredom pershaps?? Well frankly ppl I don't find this fun in the slightest and I don't find it amusing, so glad some of you appear to find someone's past pain so delightful :noway: :huh: ....you've opened up a deep wound here tonight....none of you know anything about. Does anyone have ANYTHING else to do in life besides worry SO MUCH ABOUT MINE??

I am not a mother currently as I lost my only son :cry: :brokenheart: But I once was:cry::brokenheart: If someone says do you have any children...it's always always a difficult choice to say yes or no....if yes then the questions of how old etc. begin and it's very very hard. I f I say no, then I feel I am cheating him but I then don't have to deal with the painful questions.

I haven't been a Mother since my son died at 8 years of age at the hands of his birthfather ...yes it was child abuse... a very very difficult time in my life. Now it brought up for all to see on a fitness board?? Why doubt someone when they have dealt with pain, have any of you lost your child that are judging me? No likely, for someone that had I hardly think they'd be on message board stirring up old wounds on another.

wow, the drama just never stops here does it?

I really really enjoy friends I've made on tthe group on the Mom's thread (I know them from various places on this board)....when I said imaginary, I meant a child in a sense that I could hang with my friends on the thread that's for Mom's only (it was a joke of sorts...as was the kitties story..it was lighthearted, those of you reading more into it, simply might think of getting more of a life than tearing down mine:cry: ....it blesses my heart to see young mothers taking such wonderful care of their little ones. Others pulling there hair out but still Mothering so well...

I don't owe ANY of you an explanation....and frankly I am here for my fitness/health not to start any more drama...there's been far to much of that here in the past.

Please....if we don't have thing kind to say....do we need to utter a word at all???:cry::brokenheart: :cry: :brokenheart: :heart:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    You are the one who brought it up tonight and put it out there for the world to see. Those are YOUR words.
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    okay guys, enough, okay? We're here to lose weight; let's not get into fights.
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options

I agree :) Can't we just be adults and play nice?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

That is true but sorry,not buying this for obvious reasons and knowing that there are real folks here who have suffered such a horrendous tragedy.
    What of their feelings seeing someone make a mockery of it?
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    And do we have proof that this is a "mockery"? No.
    So, I say nicely- drop the issue. If you have a real problem, report to Mike. Otherwise, please play nicely.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    This HAS TO END! I in no way understand why we as adults can't all be respectful to each other. I came to this site to get healthy and in the short time I've been here I've seen too much CRAP! FC my heart is aching for you right now. I can not imagine who I would be if I lost one of my children. I wish we could all remember why we are here. FC you are an inspiration to me and many others. Please don't let other people's ugliness affect you. Cindy
This discussion has been closed.