hey! Im new!

I am about to turn twenty and i came to the realization almost a month ago that in a year i have gained 50 pounds! it is my goal to lose all that i have gained! i wish all of you luck in your goals and hope you will do the same. i am having trouble eating all that i need to. does anybody have any suggestions?

thanks,
Paige

Replies

• Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Eat as much of your goal calories as you can. Adding healthy foods also means eating lower calorie foods but add lots of them into your diet. Veggies are low and fruit is sweet but add some avocado or peanut butter. I bet you'll love it!
  • that is my problem everybody tells me to eat peanut butter for calories but i am highly allergic...
  • Try adding olive oil to your foods :]
  • can u sub other nut butters? nutella? if you cant do nuts, all is not lost. try humus, i hear its good.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    One step at a time, and keep steady. Focus on the change of foods to healthier types. Then portion sizes and how your body reacts. from there...stick to it. Ask for help when you have a question, motivate others, and in turn we will motivate you.

Everything in proportion :)

Feel free to add if youd like