1 1/2 months in-still obese but nsv for seeing a change!

Options
I have a LONG way to go... Over 150 punds left to lose actually. I am kind of surprised at myself to be posting these kinds of pictures of myself but i must say, i am quite proud of the difference in a month and a half. I WILL stick this out and I WILL be healthy for the first time in my life. I just have a long way to go. I hope these pictures dont make you sick but proud of me for having the guts (no pun intended) to post them.

hold on, need to resize pics lol

ok, lets try this again

Picture015-1-1.jpg

Replies

• elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job! Don't give up :)
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    That looks like more then 22 lbs lost!
    You are doing a great job so far! ^__^
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    That looks like more then 22 lbs lost!
    You are doing a great job so far! ^__^
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can see a change! Good for you--keep up the good work and congratulations!
  • HannahWhitfield7
    Options
    Amazing! You should be so proud! There is a definate difference in those photos!
  • MeganMac17
    MeganMac17 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amazing change! Keep up the great work!
  • Hannerling
    Options
    Congrats! What a difference!
  • poodlehepler
    poodlehepler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work. I am right there with ya. I am ready to be healthy for a change.
    Good Luck
    Rhonda
  • girlypop
    Options
    I can't believe the difference a month and a half has made!!! congrats keep up the good work and you'll be healthy in no time!!!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Definitely proud of you!!! What a major difference and yes, it does look like you lost more than 22 pounds.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    thanks everyone! Im honestly not sure if it was more than 22 pounds, i kind of just guessed at my weight when i started, i just got a scale that works recently!!
  • healthyJenn0915
    Options
    I can tell a huge difference! Great job, and keep up the good work!
  • dannylives
    Options
    AWESOME! Keep doing what you're doing!!!! Bad *kitten*! :)
  • irishredgirl70
    irishredgirl70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great beginnings!! You sound very motivated! This web site will help keep you going. It's been 2 weeks for me and I love it!! Keep up the hard work!
  • pudgy0602
    Options
    You are doing great!!! Keep up the good work!
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference!! Great job!!
  • slippymcgee
    Options
    Way to go- you can really see the difference!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! You should feel so proud of yourself for your hard work and posting the pictures!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Holy CRAP that is a big difference! You are losing SO fast! I'm definitely jealous. You should be VERY proud of yourself for how well you are doing! Congrats!!!
  • kanneloehr
    Options
    Great Job. Keep up the awesome work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!