Show off

Options
2»

Replies

• MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    This HAS TO END! I in no way understand why we as adults can't all be respectful to each other. I came to this site to get healthy and in the short time I've been here I've seen too much CRAP! FC my heart is aching for you right now. I can not imagine who I would be if I lost one of my children. I wish we could all remember why we are here. FC you are an inspiration to me and many others. Please don't let other people's ugliness affect you. Cindy

I absolutely second that...
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    This HAS TO END! I in no way understand why we as adults can't all be respectful to each other. I came to this site to get healthy and in the short time I've been here I've seen too much CRAP! FC my heart is aching for you right now. I can not imagine who I would be if I lost one of my children. I wish we could all remember why we are here. FC you are an inspiration to me and many others. Please don't let other people's ugliness affect you. Cindy

Seriously!!!

What the heck, guys? Did someone pee in your cornflakes? Even if you have doubts, you don't SAY them when it comes to something this sensitive. That is just tactless.
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I've notified a moderator, just to let everyone know. I think things have got out of hand here.
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options

Seriously!!!

What the heck, guys? Did someone pee in your cornflakes? Even if you have doubts, you don't SAY them when it comes to something this sensitive. That is just tactless.

Tactless indeed.
  • trenauldo
    trenauldo Posts: 235
    Options
    First, I have to say this is a great forum with a great bunch of motivated people. I couldn't quite follow the posts here, but I feel obligated to make two points given the subject matter.

Point One: I believe that no one who has not personally travelled along the path of actually losing a child has any right to think they know what someone who has had that loss feels. It's best to keep that subject off-limits.

Point Two: This is my own belief to which you may or may not ascribe, but to anyone who has lost a child, never doubt that you are a parent (in the present tense). Your little one is just waiting in heaven for you to get done with what you have left to do here on earth.

Thank you for reading. Now, let's all shake hands, make any necessary apologies, and get back to getting fit...!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I certainly didn't mean to start any controversy yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.