im a newbie with zero friends for motivational support...HEL

Options
Hey!! I'm a 22 year old female who just joined this site because I'm ready to make the change! I know I know, super cliche... But enough's enough. Only one minute problem - it's easier said than done. This is why I branched out for online support. I've already started my diet and exercise plan but it's the motivation each morning that's the kicker. So far I've lost 8 lbs from when I started! Oh yeah baby!. But I would love to have some people to help continue this journey and remain successful. And don't worry - I'll be there to inspire your soon-to-be-super-skinny-self as well!! I hope everyone's programs are going well and I am looking forward to whatever input or feedback you have to offer.

Take care and keep on kickin' butt!!

Alli

Replies

• TheGoalDigger
    TheGoalDigger Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm a 22 year old female who just joined this site because I'm ready to make the change! I know I know, super cliche... But enough's enough. Only one minute problem - it's easier said than done. This is why I branched out for online support. I've already started my diet and exercise plan but it's the motivation each morning that's the kicker. So far I've lost 8 lbs from when I started! Oh yeah baby!. But I would love to have some people to help continue this journey and remain successful. And don't worry - I'll be there to inspire your soon-to-be-super-skinny-self as well!! I hope everyone's programs are going well and I am looking forward to whatever input or feedback you have to offer.

Take care and keep on kickin' butt!!

Alli

Love your mentality - I added
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    I am kind of old, but either way good luck you will find great support here
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    im a little older then you but i am all for helping motivate you. and maybe you can help me as well. i am just getting started on this site. i signed up a couple weeks ago but haven't really started. and i am trying to get myself going now. would love to help.:smile:
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I added you too :)
  • igabbay
    Options
    a newbie just like me! yey, good luck with your plan!
  • Cityperks
    Cityperks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site too...will add you!
  • mochadamia
    Options
    Hey me too! Haha!