Needs more friends who will support me

Options
Hi i feel the more friends who actually gives you support and good comments helps me better.
To much negative comments isnt any good for me as puts me down and i tend turn to chocolate :grumble:

So if your good at postive comments and maybe could do with some help/support yourself add me as a friend?
We could help each other, I log on everyday! Ive had a crappy weekend so need this week to count big time!
Thankyou to the people who adds me :flowerforyou: xx

Replies

• makka27
    Options
    hi i just started today i think im pretty good at motivating other people its just myself i seem to let down ill be happy to spur you on when your feeling down feel free to add me as a friend i too will log in daily :D:love:
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I had the worst couple of months ever! Haha.
    Yes, we can def. be friends.
    Will add you!

:)
    -N
  • julie4760
    Options
    sent you a message and f/r happy to cheer you on
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

Im game!
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    We all have our good and day days/weeks/months etc but would say I am a positive person so add my if you like :)
  • IgnoringFatKT
    Options
    i will def give positive support, i'm at college and it's hard sometimes to stay on track, but as long as i got a supportive community on MFP, i feel more excited to stay on track.
  • knt32
    knt32 Posts: 61
    Options
    I could totally use the support & motivation too....ESPECIALLY Friday - Sunday!!! Nothing but positive vibes!!! :wink:
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    I could totally use the support & motivation too....ESPECIALLY Friday - Sunday!!! Nothing but positive vibes!!! :wink:

These are me bad days too. The dreaded weekend! x