Sexy in Six ****Closed Group**** Week 6

Options

Replies

• Magic_Girl
    Options
    I like to look at some fitness models for inspiration. They are healthy and strong and they don't look like sticks. Here is one of my favorite fitness models/competitors, Sara Soloman..... I don't have the same body type as her, I'm a pear shape, and I know I won't be able to look exactly like her. I just like how strong and confident she looks. :smile:

sara-soloman-4.jpg
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Is there a famous person (with a realistic body type similar to yours) who's body you use as inspiration?
    I've always like Jennifer Aniston. She is pretty, great body and a great personality.
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    images.jpeg

I'm going for Helen Mirren - 10 years older than me................ and in a bikini. Being an over fifty year old, my IT powers aren't great, but I am trying to get a picture on here of what Helen Mirren at 62 looks like xx
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    ok - please someone tell me how you add a photo!!!!
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I also have a Puerto Rican booty! I guess I am curvy...my waist is small in relation to my hips. I would love to have a flat tummy and keep *some* of my booty. My body icon is Jennifer Lopez :)

&docid=-l9Nbx-yFu6_bM&w=309&h=498&ei=OQqBTvu4K8apsALp2Y32Dg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1376&vpy=375&dur=1266&hovh=285&hovw=177&tx=102&ty=179&page=3&tbnh=136&tbnw=95&start=85&ndsp=40&ved=1t:429,r:39,s:85&biw=1600&bih=780
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say Kim Kardashian. Our body type is similar, and I love that she it fit but still curvy.
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    Monday QOTD

My Thinspirations are
    2jabwy0.png
    I have the same body of all 3 put together. Big hips, thick legs and thighs. Britney's shoulders and thick legs, Leighton's Hips and, Rihanna's hips and legs. I hope to slim down and almost look amazing as they do.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I think I'll go with Jennifer Lopez, just because she's got her body back after twins. :) But I also like Kim Kardashian and Beyonce for keeping their curves while staying fit.
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    Okay so I'm putting up the Tuesday question early because I have school tomorrow....

TUESDAY QOTD: Most of us are losing weight because we don't like our bodies or we want to be healthier and stronger, but what wouldn't you want to change about yourself? Name a PHYSICAL part of you that you like about yourself AND you are NOT allowed to say NOTHING!!!! You can list as many things as you like just at least name one. Like body shape, curves, long legs, height, etc...

I love my big Puerto Rican booty! I like my calves (i know that's kind of weird but I think they look good! lol). I like that I am a pear-shape and I like my facial features. :bigsmile:
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm with u. I like my Puerto rican booty and can't wait to get to my goal, tone up and flaunt curves :)
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    My booty! I also like my curves. Granted I want to continue to lose inches everywhere, I really like that I have a waist and the way I curve in then back out.
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Here's your pic of helen miren, arcticbear!
    helen-mirren-bikini-photo.jpg
  • j99li
    j99li Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    TUESDAY QOTD: Most of us are losing weight because we don't like our bodies or we want to be healthier and stronger, but what wouldn't you want to change about yourself? Name a PHYSICAL part of you that you like about yourself AND you are NOT allowed to say NOTHING!!!! You can list as many things as you like just at least name one. Like body shape, curves, long legs, height, etc...

I would have to say my eyes because they are quite big for an asian. And my lips haha. I also like my twins :) They would look better if I lost the stomach though :)
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Monday's: Hmm... I've never really thought about it. I don't think I have one. I'm not very up & up with celeb stuff.

I'd have to say my boobages. I don't have that much to begin with and now that they're shrinking due to weight loss, I'm totally bummed.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options

I like my hair and my eyes, my facial features, the way my body curves (when I am in shape lol), my booty and my height.
  • codonnell13
    codonnell13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Monday: I can't say I have a body inspiration. It's almost discouraging for me to look at someone all the time and try to be like them.

I would have to say my lips, my hair and my twins. Losing weight has totally increased my love for my body, and I am so ready to lose more!
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I like my proportions, just need them to be SMALLER. I'd live to get back to 36-26-36 again.
  • tjutrostina
    tjutrostina Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Monday QOTD: I'd have to say I think I could possibly have J Lo's body type.

Ans: Wow...this one's tough...I guess I don't want my boobs to get smaller, cos that happens when I'm losing weight.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    UESDAY QOTD: Most of us are losing weight because we don't like our bodies or we want to be healthier and stronger, but what wouldn't you want to change about yourself? Name a PHYSICAL part of you that you like about yourself AND you are NOT allowed to say NOTHING!!!! You can list as many things as you like just at least name one. Like body shape, curves, long legs, height, e

I like my eyes and my Curly hair!
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD

ok first off I have a question - I like my booty as well - BUT since running, its shrinking :/ Any suggestions to hang on to the curves???? My hubs is afraid its going to go away!

so things I like - facial features, waist (even when I was over 200 I still had a defined waist!), running while it has decreased the size of my booty, I like very much what it has done for my calves

still working on - arms and tummy :))

Happy Tuesday!