Hello!! I'm looking for some more Brits on here!

Options
Hello,

I'm a relativly new user with a lot of weight to loose! I'm currently about 18 1/2 stone after having my daughter and I need to get down to about 11 1/2. I'm looking for some Britsh friends to add. There seem to be plenty of Americans on here but are any other Brits trying to get fit too? I feel we are3 letting the side down a bit here and it would just be nice to chat to people who have simmilar issues with lack of facilities etc to me!!

I would also like to meet other people with a similar amount to loose. 7 stone (48kg) is alot to loose!!

Please add me if you are interested in sharing with and supporting eachother!!

Laura

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Hi there

Do a search for the 'team UK' thread - there's loads of British types on there. (I'm one. :-) )
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    There's hundreds of us. Buckinghamshire myself. Request sent.
  • turlykerd1
    turlykerd1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hi Laura :)

im a brit lol

and im 2/3 the way through loosing 6 stone although ive only used this site more recently to help with my final push .

i'd be glad to help though and offer any kind of support or advice you might like ?

btw , its taken my a good 18 months to loose this amount of weight , and ive been completely exasperated at times .

feel free to add me as a friend :):):)
  • cassiopeia1975
    Options
    Theres loads of us!

feel free to add me :)
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    There's a team UK revival thread on motivation / support. I just commented upon it, so it should be fairly near the top of the list!
  • carmenroisin
    Options
    Hello!, im a Brit...there are some on here after all!! haha. My weightloss goal isnt as extreme as you'rs is, i would like to lose atleast 1 stone and see how i am from there. I suppose if i dont do something about it now then i would end up needing to lose a LOT more at the rate im going, its easily done!
    I struggle with dieting as i am the only one out of my social group who is trying to lose weight so it can be quite hard wihout any support from others, would be nice to have a bit of support from fellow weightlossers!
    ADD ME! :smile:
  • angieuk66
    angieuk66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm in the Uk and new also, feel free to add me :)
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Hello im from Wales :D, and ive got alot of weight to looose!! When i started the journey i had 6 stone 6lbs to loose till i get down to my goal weight, i now have 3stone 13lbs to loose before i reach my goal of 10stone! Ill add you :)
  • Agean42
    Options
    Hi, from the UK down in Kent

Feel free to add me

The more friends for help & support will help you to your goal ""
  • msclarebear1980
    msclarebear1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hello im from near doncaster id like to lose 7 stone , im currently 17 .4!! im desperate to lose the weight now so this im gunna stick too!! good luck id like to do this in a year!! xx
  • wendyt87
    Options
    i a brit! add me and lets all help each other
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a brit. add me as you wish :)
  • ecoyle
    Options
    hi

i live near Edinburgh and always welcome new friends so feel free to add me. this is only my 3rd week of using MFP.
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from the UK too!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    From Surrey/Hampshire area!! :-D xx
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Hi

I'm a brit originally from London, currently living in Cyprus, feel free to add me. This is a great site for support and help. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • richardholt2011
    richardholt2011 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Friendly commonsense person here, serious about gradually getting the weight off but hopefully not obsessive. Happy to have new friends
    Richard
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    And me too!!!
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i'm from hampshire i sent you a friends add :flowerforyou:
  • mokeymokey
    Options
    I'm from the UK too. Feel free to add.