Acai berry & colon cleanse

Options
Hi, ive seen adverts on the internet and was wondering if anyone knew if they worked or are worth looking into ??
ive seen them being sold on ebay aswell

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    best cleanse eat clean and drink plenty of water , and save your money!
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i tried this 2 week cleanse. the only issue is tha everyone is different. it may take me 4 weeks to cleanse, but take you 3 weeks to cleanse.

i try to look for the cleansing programs that allows you to adjust your intake of the cleansing product, and extend your usage to a certain period.

i recall purchasing something from a health food store that allowed up to 2/3 months. directions were given for minimum and maximum intake of the product. the product seemed very similar to the acai berry cleanse.
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Ugh, do you mind - I've just had my lunch!
  • DARK3STANG3L
    Options
    hi all thanks for responding... was just something i was looking into to help along the way :o)
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've tried them, the Aci Berri Advanced Cleanse and the other one that goes along with it. It works, but they're horse pills and I thought that they made me feel a little sick to my stomach. Also I would NEVER buy these items online with any credit card, once you buy the first ones then they decide to send you another monthly shipment and they're $80-90 per bottle.. its nuts and they will overdraft your account because they never say when they are going to take it out of your account. I personally think its a scam.. Diet and exercise and you will do just as well if not better!
  • DARK3STANG3L
    Options
    yeah i noticed how much they were, they are a bit expensive .... i was looking on ebay and they are much cheaper but didnt know if they would be any good