Temptation

Options
Step. away. from. the. work. food. buffet.

Zdukq.jpg

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    great advice!:drinker:
    You should tape the mfp website info on the top of the cakes. There are some good choices on there.
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    at least there are some good options there! veggies and hummus is pretty good!
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    UGH THE WORK FOOD TROUGH
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    that looks yum! Ah well, back to my cucumber & philadelphia extrea light!
  • AlionaWise
    Options
    i'd still step next to that box with veggies))))
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    veggie tray looks good stay away from the ranch dip though.......it's killer. Use the hummus instead, a piece of cheese wouldn't hurt either.
  • chloeelebeir
    Options
    ^what's said above. If you get hungry at least there's light popcorn, hummus and veggies!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Dang, wish I'd read this before I gave in and cut a slice of swiss roll. It wasn't even very nice, but I still ate it. :( Oh well, dance those calories off tonight.
  • dru_howard
    Options
    Ugh...I know the feeling. I work in a grocery store and my office is CONVENIENTLY located above the deli where the smells of fried chicken, freshly baked breads, cookies, and sodium filled deli cuts and cheese float through the air all day. So, everyday is work food day for me. However, even in the midst of that one can make good choices (most :) of the time). Good luck !
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    veggie tray looks good stay away from the ranch dip though.......it's killer. Use the hummus instead, a piece of cheese wouldn't hurt either.

Exactly what I was going to say. Celery, Carrots and Hummus. It is easy to find healthy eats, when you know what to look for. Take a plate full of veggies and some hummus, maybe a piece of cheese and walk away and don't go back. You got this!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i would destroy those veggies and hummus. just run a train on them and be all like, om nom nom nom nom nom nom
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    RUN!!!!!!!! LOL, naw, you can at least grab some veggies for a snack to nibble on though
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    OH, and there is hummus there...yum!