Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge - Term 47 - 6-Week Challenge (October 27th - December 10th)

Options
2»

Replies

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,136 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    ApythiaM wrote: »
    CaseyJ2354 wrote: »
    I did not get one....

I did not get a request or a DM either. :(

It looks like you applied under another username (without the M), so no wonder you didn't get a message. But you should have gotten an email?

Edit: I just saw that you joined the challenge group earlier today. Glad everything worked out!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @Maalea - I filled out a form for the 48th term that starts next week. Haven’t heard anything yet. Just wondering when I’ll know. Thanks!
  • Neon_Vampire
    Neon_Vampire Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    @daria0919 Hi! Owls for Term 48 will go out between Monday, January 8th and Tuesday, January 9th.

I can confirm that we did receive your application so next week you should receive a friend request from a prefect and once they see you have accepted they'll send you a message with your Hogwarts invite. :)
  • daria0919
    Options
    @daria0919 Hi! Owls for Term 48 will go out between Monday, January 8th and Tuesday, January 9th.

I can confirm that we did receive your application so next week you should receive a friend request from a prefect and once they see you have accepted they'll send you a message with your Hogwarts invite. :)
    @Neon_Vampire thanks for the info.
  • daria0919
    Options
    @Neon_Vampire i was trying to accept your friend request but my finger slipped as I was doing it and accidentally hit the X instead of the .✔️
    I sent you a friend request back